Take a hint...farm Ewoks

Prev13456
kerwyn
144 posts Member
The communication has gone to about 0.
But look at previous faction passes. They always have some other aspect to them.

They are not gonna tell us from long before to farm Ewoks they will be needed for Jedi Luke in some way.... so from one player to another... farm Ewoks from now.

Replies

• Mastoraz
    156 posts Member
    Options
    Obviously yeah. If its a faction that is boring, and no one uses, then its picked to be forced to farm to get shiny new character that will get them lots of $$$$$$$. So yes, you are right, Ewoks are a must now.
  • M_L
    469 posts Member
    Options
    makes sense... though the whole rework for this faction seems to be totally out of the blue. really? ewoks? are they that popular? maybe with the little kids?
  • kerwyn
    144 posts Member
    Options
    Also expect Wicket to drop in 1 hard node on the last hour of double drops. This will make him farmable for the event thats will occur within a week of this happening.
    Not bashing just pulling from previous events.
  • Options
    They could be used for the next flash event just saying
  • kerwyn
    144 posts Member
    Options
    That's what I'm expecting. Last tier might need them at 7*
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    M_L wrote: »
    makes sense... though the whole rework for this faction seems to be totally out of the blue. really? ewoks? are they that popular? maybe with the little kids?

Or older fans of star wars saga that watched the originals rather than those watching the cartoons now
  • Options
    I doubt it will be the next flash event. If they follow the chronology of Star Wars 4 - 6, we still have a couple of flash events before the murder bears take down Death Star 2.0. Given that the first flash was set on tatooine, we probably have a ways to go. Have them 7* by August.
  • kerwyn
    144 posts Member
    Options
    Rebel_yell wrote: »
    I doubt it will be the next flash event. If they follow the chronology of Star Wars 4 - 6, we still have a couple of flash events before the murder bears take down Death Star 2.0. Given that the first flash was set on tatooine, we probably have a ways to go. Have them 7* by August.
    No was we need them so far down the road. I feel like it'll be another Phoenix flash event scenario.
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options

Ewoks are OT and nothing like someone like Jar jar Binks... My god those "cool to hate" things are getting worse and worse..

Ewoks are a decent part of star wars and highly welcome to get the spotlight over characters like rouge one rebels
  • 9r33d0
    492 posts Member
    Options
    Ewoks have been mainstays in both raids for a long time. Meaning, most players have them well starred/leveled/geared. I doubt they'll be needed for a toon so clamored over.
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Options
    EAcover.jpg
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Options
    We love ewoks! Don't u?
    Ewoks could be a very viable faction in raids... They just need at least another member! (Better it they give us 2 or even 3 more to swap arround in diferent scenarios xD)
  • Options
    Is C3PO coming?
  • xXItsTryhardPVPXx
    101 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Vampire_X wrote: »
    EAcover.jpg

Ummm...
    Is this some sort of nod to an upcoming ewok event?
    Anyway,
    Sarcodino wrote: »
    We love ewoks! Don't u?
    Ewoks could be a very viable faction in raids... They just need at least another member! (Better it they give us 2 or even 3 more to swap arround in diferent scenarios xD)

... they are good in raids, yeah, but I think even with new ewoks to fill the gaps, people would still use chirpatine teams.
  • Options
    If they give us another anoying rebel people will complaint about those tiring rebels... (Me too).
    But they'll give us ewooooks! Ewoks rulz! They are so cute!
    I'd love to kill those big bad guys (and this chinese duo) with my teddy guys! XD
  • ArtooSW
    181 posts Member
    Options
    Gamorrean wrote: »

Ewoks are OT and nothing like someone like Jar jar Binks... My god those "cool to hate" things are getting worse and worse..

Ewoks are a decent part of star wars and highly welcome to get the spotlight over characters like rouge one rebels

You're accusing someone of hating on something because it's the done thing and then you mention Jar Jar who is every bit as valid as Ewoks. Jar Jar is the poster Gungan for "cool to hate" types. I've explained many times on here why he's actually s good character. Also I'll take every background Rogue One characters over Ewoks and I actually don't mind them.
  • ArtooSW
    181 posts Member
    Options
    Also you mention them being OT as if that carries more weight but with every year that goes by prequel children grow up and s lot of them are ready to defend the prequels and rightly so. It's being more and more accepted for the great trilogy it was. Also I had never seen any of the movies until I was 25 so I'm coming from a perspective where I don't instantly have a bias.
  • Options
    ArtooSW wrote: »
    Also you mention them being OT as if that carries more weight but with every year that goes by prequel children grow up and s lot of them are ready to defend the prequels and rightly so. It's being more and more accepted for the great trilogy it was. Also I had never seen any of the movies until I was 25 so I'm coming from a perspective where I don't instantly have a bias.

What??? By who? This is crazy talk.
  • Options

The worst part of the prequels was Hayden Christiansen. They really weren't bad movies
  • Khayman
    850 posts Member
    Options
    The prequels were ok but dont hold a candle to the originals. Jar Jar was not the only fault from the prequels. That being said Yoda was in the prequels a lot more so they get a pass from me because he is my favorite character. I will say I am pumped for more furry murder bears though. Ewoks are bomb and fun to use.
  • ArtooSW
    181 posts Member
    Options

It's not crazy talk at all. I listen to many Star Wars podcasts with people heavily involved in the community and they all say the same thing about the acceptance towards the Prequels. Also to add to my last posts hating on the prequels is another thing which is done to seem cool or be seen as a better fan. It's ridiculous.
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    Options
    Also you mention them being OT as if that carries more weight but with every year that goes by prequel children grow up and s lot of them are ready to defend the prequels and rightly so. It's being more and more accepted for the great trilogy it was.
    Lol. Rottentomatoes gives the OT an average of 89% and the PT an average of 66%. Metacritic gives the OT a 75% and the PT a 58%.
    Those are about as objective as you're going to get.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    Ewoks are so super fun
  • ArtooSW
    181 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Khayman wrote: »
    The prequels were ok but dont hold a candle to the originals. Jar Jar was not the only fault from the prequels. That being said Yoda was in the prequels a lot more so they get a pass from me because he is my favorite character. I will say I am pumped for more furry murder bears though. Ewoks are bomb and fun to use.

http://boards.theforce.net/threads/rotten-tomatoes-the-prequels-were-better-reviewed-than-the-classic-trilogy.28160040/

Quoted wrong post.
  • ArtooSW
    181 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Pyrefly wrote: »
    Also you mention them being OT as if that carries more weight but with every year that goes by prequel children grow up and s lot of them are ready to defend the prequels and rightly so. It's being more and more accepted for the great trilogy it was.
    Lol. Rottentomatoes gives the OT an average of 89% and the PT an average of 66%. Metacritic gives the OT a 75% and the PT a 58%.

LOL.

http://boards.theforce.net/threads/rotten-tomatoes-the-prequels-were-better-reviewed-than-the-classic-trilogy.28160040/

All the updated reviews show is that nostalgia and general perfection are a powerful thing.
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    Options

LOL.

Hey, feel free to find any source better than some random forum argument. Source link is dead, no external source to confirm your story.
    Also, TFA has a 92% RT and 82% MC. So the theory that newer SW movies are automatically subject to more dislike is garbage.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • ArtooSW
    181 posts Member
    Options
    The Force Awakens was seen as the movie everyone always wanted and the movie that would put right the prequels and since the movie has been out for a while it's become far less popular amongst the majority. Again listen to podcasts and you'll clearly hear the truth.

I never gave that theory you're saying.
  • Options

The worst part of the prequels was Hayden Christiansen. They really weren't bad movies

Honestly, as an OT lover, I don't think Hayden was the problem. I think it was the dialogue and lack of believable build up between him and Padme (mostly due to Hayden and Natalie having little romantic chemistry) to the point where you could believe that Anakin would risk everything to save her. I say it's not Hayden's fault because Hayden and Ewan were amazing together as Anakin and Obi-Wan due to their much better chemistry.
  • ArtooSW
    181 posts Member
    Options

LOL.

Hey, feel free to find any source better than some random forum argument. Source link is dead, no external source to confirm your story.
    Also, TFA has a 92% RT and 82% MC. So the theory that newer SW movies are automatically subject to more dislike is garbage.

Also it's not some random forum argument. It's explained by someone on a forum but if you'd bother to read it you'd see it's validity.
  • ArtooSW
    181 posts Member
    Options