What's the maximum speed this mod could reach?

Prev1
ZFGRiQi.png

Replies

• ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    3+6+6+6+6=27

What you will probably get is 3+0+0+0+0=3
  • Options
    I think it's 12 but not 100% sure. That's assuming you don't get horrible RNG
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    I think it's 12 but not 100% sure. That's assuming you don't get horrible RNG

It can go up by a maximum of 6 each time.
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options
    ExarTheKun wrote: »
    3+6+6+6+6=27

This is correct. On both counts unfortunately.
  • ARO
    70 posts Member
    Options
    I don't want to sound like a troll but I wouldn't look at the maximum possible speed because chances of triggering 4x speed with a value of 6 (though some people say getting +7 speed is possible) is so low it would be like winning the lottery.
    On average it could reach +8-9 speed and slightly above average but still within good probability range would be getting +11-13 speed.

Cheers
  • Options
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    3+6+6+6+6=27

This is correct. On both counts unfortunately.

Lol every gold mod with speed secondary I've ever had. Your math is flawless
  • Options
    Most likely it ends up with 3 or 8 .. With alot of luck u can get 15 up to 27. .. But it will be 8 (: could also be +4 each so with 4x 4 +3 its 19 .
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    I think we need an expert in on this. ;)

@scuba
  • Options
    3+6+6+6+6=27

Thanks. :) I know the chances are basically nil, but always good to know that the top end is.

Is it a guaranteed +6 if you hit a speed up? Or could you end up with 4 increases of +3 each, for example?
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    3+6+6+6+6=27

Thanks. :) I know the chances are basically nil, but always good to know that the top end is.

Is it a guaranteed +6 if you hit a speed up? Or could you end up with 4 increases of +3 each, for example?

Could be lower. 6 is just the max in one roll (or what people generally believe is the max).
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options
    3 is the minimum increase on 5 dot mods that I've seen. If it rolls I've never seen it roll less than 3.
  • Options
    3+6+6+6+6=27

Could be lower. 6 is just the max in one roll (or what people generally believe is the max).

Thanks. You are good people.

Hmmmm, 4.5m for what will probably be a +3 speed, +7% tenacity mod. Or (checks) I can get a character from level 1 to 80. Hmmmmmmmmmm
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    3+6+6+6+6=27

Thanks. You are good people.

Hmmmm, 4.5m for what will probably be a +3 speed, +7% tenacity mod. Or (checks) I can get a character from level 1 to 80. Hmmmmmmmmmm

Honestly, it's a good investment if you have other speed mods to make a decent set. Otherwise, I would level toons.
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    Options
    And yet... it's the ONLY way to get those really high speed mods, which are worth more than anything else in this game.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    realistically 9. did you buy it? end result?
  • Options
    Well I have a +11 speed Speed mod on Chirrut and +7 on R2 in the Processor style. The only 2 characters I use a Speed set on right now.

Eh, let's do this thing. Worst case, I have a crappy +3 speed mod I'll never use for 4m credits in a mobile game. I'll live. :)

Buying now. Will update after each level bump ... Feel the Saturday afternoon excitement!
  • Options
    Level 3 - +3 speed
  • Options
    Level 6 - +1.59% tenacity (boooooo!)
  • Options
    Level 9 - +4 speed (10 speed now)
    ^ half hearted cheer
  • Options
    Level 12 - +1.8something potency

Eh, not bad. Upgrade for my R2. All good!
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    A small victory :)
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Options
    Level 9 - +4 speed (10 speed now)
    ^ half hearted cheer

I say that's a win. Bought 4 mil mods before where the speed secondary didn't even move.

• Zephyrus
    330 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I find I do better with spd on blue mods :/ but when I land golds with speed base +3-5 it typically rolls one of every stat, which renders it useless in the Speed Meta.

One of these days I'll break +20 Spd, but I'm suck with +17/18
  • Options
    A small victory :)

b1bcc9be406bb472a1c721ea329d501c_darth-vader-victory-starwars-meme-celebration-coso-victory-meme_500-537.jpeg.4de6aa6cae14a46033dc62da5729e19c.jpeg
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    3+6+6+6+6=27

That is what mine would be. Anything over 10 on final is a victory.
  • Barmuka_1
    602 posts Member
    Options
    Yesterday I had the first gold mod I've ever had that hit speed jump on me. Started at 5 ended at 20. Was a huge upgrade. Also got a 14 speed 10 speed and 3 cc 5* arrows. Loved the double drops
  • Barmuka_1
    602 posts Member
    Options
    I've had tons of gold mods drop. Just none have ever ever ever hit speed upgrades
  • Tooltje
    188 posts Member
    Options
    241rnet.png
    14sl1d3.png
    This is the most common speed increase :D
    You indeed had a small victory
  • ReveNCZ
    52 posts Member
    Options
    my highest is 17 too and only one. ive farmed or bought over 1000 mods and got 4x 15+ speed and 9x 13+ speed and 13x 10+ speed.