Count Dooku healing from his attacks? (Edited for new players)

Rumpelstilzchen
1754 posts Member
edited July 2017
I see nothing saying "he heals when.." Not even his Zeta. What am I missing? He has 0% health steal.
Post edited by Rumpelstilzchen on

Replies

• ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    Who is CD?
  • Options
    Count Dooku
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    Ah. He heals under Nihilus.
  • Options
    Is this under a nihlius lead?
  • Options
    And what about when he isn't teamed with DN?
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    Hmm.. What team is he paired with?
  • Options
    I've seen it happen with EP, DV teams etc..
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Under EP he heals whenever he lands a debuff. Not sure about DV.
  • Options
    Yep, but that wouldn't heal CD right?
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    Yep, but that wouldn't heal CD right?

It does. Emperor Palpatines leadership heals any Sith that lands a debuff.
  • Rumpelstilzchen
    1754 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Yeah just read it again.. ok that might explain it, will watch more closely to see if CD heals without EP etc.

And for the record I have a g11 CD so not crying nerf, just thought it odd.
  • Options
    Just stop using CD if you want people to know what you're talking about. We already have not one, but two important mechanisms shortened to cd (cooldown/crit dam).
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • anonidude
    703 posts Member
    Options
    Just stop using CD if you want people to know what you're talking about. We already have not one, but two important mechanisms shortened to cd (cooldown/crit dam).

Haha.
    | ANZGC | Exile |
  • Options

Cheese with your wine?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

Cheese with your wine?

you do realize that the very first responder didn't know what you meant by CD right? i'd say it's solid advice, but i guess you could interpret it as whining.
    I'm not sure what crit dam is though, he probably means crit dmg. @Sticare_Courts_0073
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    Why's everything got to be shortened, anyway? You use jargon in real life to show folks you're an expert, but on this board everyone's an expert so we don't need the peacocking. Just say the words you mean to say. Count Dooku takes 1 second to type, CD takes .04 seconds. What are you spending that extra .96 seconds on?
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    Why's everything got to be shortened, anyway? You use jargon in real life to show folks you're an expert, but on this board everyone's an expert so we don't need the peacocking. Just say the words you mean to say. Count Dooku takes 1 second to type, CD takes .04 seconds. What are you spending that extra .96 seconds on?

another post to explain what you meant by CD obviously ;)
  • Options
    eta kooram nah smech
  • Rumpelstilzchen
    1754 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    [Resource] [Community] The Players Handbook on Acronym's in SWGOH

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/1151222#Comment_1151222
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/1151222#Comment_1151222

Oh, cool, someone made a post with all (at the time) the shortcuts so people can smugly point others to this thread instead of just being clear from the start. Right on.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

CD is only listed as Critical Damage in that thread xD
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    This post was clearly troll bait. Enjoy your day sirs..

cat-glasses.gif
  • Options
    When Dooku is zeta'd, he regains some of his protection if not under DN. That could also be it.
  • Options
    leef wrote: »

another post to explain what you meant by CD obviously ;)

I thought they were talking about a savings account :-p
  • Options

Cheese with your wine?

you do realize that the very first responder didn't know what you meant by CD right? i'd say it's solid advice, but i guess you could interpret it as whining.
    I'm not sure what crit dam is though, he probably means crit dmg. @Sticare_Courts_0073

Please point me towards a forum thread explaining why I should use dmg instead of dam as an abbreviation @leef

wine_2094068b.jpg
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options

Cheese with your wine?

Please point me towards a forum thread explaining why I should use dmg instead of dam as an abbreviation @leef

They just keep falling for it...
  • Options
    IDK

This discussion has been closed.