Shore trooper

Is shore trooper viable at four stars for arena

Replies

• Options
    No. He'll need a team, gear, abilities, and level 85.
  • Options
    I'm thinking that was the OP's question. Assuming he's leveled and geared, is 4 stars viable. My response is "it depends". With a good Empire team, and if you're not trying to be #1, then yes; he's viable if you gear/level him.
  • Options
    I'm just starting to be able to crack 200 in arena but that's because I leveled and geared most toons I got so I'm grinding away to get gear for my areana just at gear 9 working on ten
  • Options
    And I love palps but he is squishy but the lighting stun is a great AOE I wondered if a tank would be better or is a decent Vader enough they seem to go for him first everytime
  • 3slink
    89 posts Member
    Options
    Gear is the only thing that has a significant difference on a char
  • MrPosz
    127 posts Member
    Options
    you can see his stats when maxed at 4* here swgoh gg stats for shore trooper
  • Options
    Thanks guys
  • Options
    And I love palps but he is squishy but the lighting stun is a great AOE I wondered if a tank would be better or is a decent Vader enough they seem to go for him first everytime

Yes you need a tank.
  • Options
    No. He'll need a team, gear, abilities, and level 85.

Thank god you were here
  • Options
    Shore is def viable at four stars, with max gear level and decent mods, he is more then good enough to shield the rest of your squad, even if he dies in the first or second round, he allowed you to whittle down the enemy without taking severe damage to your attackers.