New Characters

Replies

• Options
    ReyandFinn wrote: »
    iakins wrote: »
    Grievous all the way :)

He will be in the game , he was important in the clone wars

I was surprised he wasn't in the game when I started.
  • ReyandFinn
    192 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Jpoom105 wrote: »
    iakins wrote: »
    Grievous all the way :)

He will be in the game , he was important in the clone wars

I was surprised he wasn't in the game when I started.

Me too when i saw less important characters, Grievous was a great user of lightsaber duelling
  • Options
    Oh god theres a ton of characters left to leverage from the Clone Wars / Rebels series. All the named clone troopers, Clone Wars Obi, Hondo, Aurra Sing, Kannan, Ezra, Sabine, Hera, basically the entire rebels cast, and a bunch more from both series.

Then theres old standbys like Grievous, alternates of existing characters, and KOTOR additions like Revan and Bastilla.

If they wanted to put the fanbase in an absolute canon / legends clustertizzy they could add Thrawn or Mara Jade. I can't even begin to imagine.
  • Options
    medetec wrote: »

If they wanted to put the fanbase in an absolute canon / legends clustertizzy they could add Thrawn or Mara Jade. I can't even begin to imagine.

I would go into debt for thrawn
  • Options
    Oh god theres a ton of characters left to leverage from the Clone Wars / Rebels series. All the named clone troopers, Clone Wars Obi, Hondo, Aurra Sing, Kannan, Ezra, Sabine, Hera, basically the entire rebels cast, and a bunch more from both series.

Then theres old standbys like Grievous, alternates of existing characters, and KOTOR additions like Revan and Bastilla.

Its more about the importance they have in for example the clone wars or rebels (ezra and kannan are important there) clone wars (Grievous)
  • Fher
    188 posts Member
    Options
    Fettfrenzy wrote: »
    Han Solo (smuggler), FN-2199 (Nines), Luke Skywalker (Jedi), and General Grievous.

Maybe, Indiana Jones and James Bond. B)

Before you all say it's not canon, I already know this, regardless of that it's a fun alternate universe story where Indiana Jones finds Chewie (Sasquatch) and Han Solo remains hehe

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Into_the_Great_Unknown
  • Options
    One limb anakin

I second this motion.
    Of all the quotes, in all the bars, in all the world, you had to walk into mine.
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options

Its more about the importance they have in for example the clone wars or rebels (ezra and kannan are important there) clone wars (Grievous)

Well, theres plenty of unimportant characters in the game. I'll go out on a limb and say Hera is more important than Hoth Rebel Scout. But I get your meaning.

Also from Rebels the Inquisitors could be pretty cool. And works well as crossmarketing with a currently running show.
  • Options
    Dark side Ezra aka snoke

One of the worst rumors with the new movies. Along with Rey being a Kenobi.

Back on topic...

Han, Bespin and/or Jedi Luke, Emperor Palpatine, Jabba, Bossk, R2, and Mara Jade.

And if you wanted some clones: Cody (obviously), Gree, Bly, Neyo, and Bacara

• Options
    Nitrocity wrote: »
    One limb anakin

I second this motion.

Special ability: Low Ground- 40% chance to evade, on a hit one limb anakin takes massive damage.
  • Options

Well, theres plenty of unimportant characters in the game. I'll go out on a limb and say Hera is more important than Hoth Rebel Scout. But I get your meaning.

Also from Rebels the Inquisitors could be pretty cool. And works well as crossmarketing with a currently running show.

Also from Rebels the Inquisitors could be pretty cool. And works well as crossmarketing with a currently run

Youre right it would be cool
  • Options
    I'm just glad we got mob enforcer on here.
    One of the most important characters in the starwars universe and it's a good thing she doesn't suck lol
  • Options
    Katunko in the house
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    Watto, with the racist Jewish voice
  • Options
    I would like to see yadda
    Something about yoda with hair intrigues me
  • Options
    Bossk would be cool. Other bounty hunters? Star Trek?
  • Options
    ****OFF TOPIC****
    VaderJK12 wrote: »
    Dark side Ezra aka snoke

Along with Rey being a Kenobi.

Nah my guess is she's a Solo, but not from Han and Leia, I think she's kylo's kid.

I'll give you the other one though.
  • Options
    Watto, with the racist Jewish voice

He was great!
  • Options
    I bet the reason Grievous isn't in the game yet is he'd be a pain to animate
  • Options
    godgiven45 wrote: »
    I would like to see yadda
    Something about yoda with hair intrigues me

Maz kanata and Yoda getting married
  • Options
    ****OFF TOPIC****
    VaderJK12 wrote: »
    Dark side Ezra aka snoke

Along with Rey being a Kenobi.

Nah my guess is she's a Solo, but not from Han and Leia, I think she's kylo's kid.

I'll give you the other one though.

Solo or Skywalker otherwise just a random kid
  • Options
    gerbster14 wrote: »
    I bet the reason Grievous isn't in the game yet is he'd be a pain to animate

Yes he really is, he looks bad-****
  • Options
    R2d2
  • Options
    Ponda baba
  • Options
    R2d2

Please , and C3po
  • Options
    Lol c3po is a wus
  • Options
    Lol c3po is a wus

Just to have some fun. Lol
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    R2d2

Please , and C3po

Make it the C3PO with the robot **** from the trading cards
  • Options
    R2d2

Please , and C3po

Make it the C3PO with the robot **** from the trading cards

Amazing
  • Options
    Maybe a combo where you get R2d2 and c3po combined as one playable character. R2d2 zaps them and c3po just throws his hands up and gets scared