What Has Surprised You Most?

Prev13
For me, it's gotta be Thrawn's leader Zeta. I got it because his two are the only good Zetas available to me, and it looked like it would be slightly better than putting one on his unique. However, I vastly underestimated just how good it would be. With the amount of debuffs most teams can put out, and the amount of cleanses I can get under Thrawn lead, most of my guys end up gaining their entire protection back over the course of a long fight.

Plus, it's just another thing that makes Thrawn + Shore incredible. Shore just doesn't take any damage if they inflict a lot of debuffs.

Replies

• jjkriv
    429 posts Member
    Options
    For me...its the garbage same rosters you face in GW....Maul lead,Rex lead,Kenobi lead...this garbage packed with Chaze every other node and arena in and out is destroying this game.I believe there is other leaders,an I not mistaken?Thrawn is a beast tho..
  • Sairiki1
    185 posts Member
    Options
    The Thrawn event with the Phönix characters...let's see how great will be the Luke event... and which rare characters we will need.
  • Options
    jjkriv wrote: »
    For me...its the garbage same rosters you face in GW....Maul lead,Rex lead,Kenobi lead...this garbage packed with Chaze every other node and arena in and out is destroying this game.I believe there is other leaders,an I not mistaken?Thrawn is a beast tho..

I regularly face multiple Maul leads a day on top of a Thrawn, GK, or Rex lead team for last node. Resistance tears everything apart, and for everything that doesn't I have a backup Rebel team to clean up. It's worth your investment if you're having trouble with GW.
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    Options
    GW node 11 and 12, both broken at the same day.
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Options
    I'll take 5 zauls if I never have to face a GK, R2, DN, Chaze combo again.
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Options
    R1 squad hits like a bug.
  • Options
    Protected chirrut one shots most of the guys I throw at them.
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah chirrut has that one decent attack but the rest do not hit very hard.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    the forum has suprised me the most. Giving people the option to anonymously share their point of view and/or (dis)agree with others is, well.. entertaining ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    leef wrote: »
    the forum has suprised me the most. Giving people the option to anonymously share their point of view and/or (dis)agree with others is, well.. entertaining ;)

@leef I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER :trollface:
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options

@leef I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER :trollface:

@Sticare_Courts_0073
    that easy. The same thing we do every summer, Stica, Try to take over the tiny inflatable pool.
    83136952.gif

Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    I'll take 5 zauls if I never have to face a GK, R2, DN, Chaze combo again.

Lol, right?!?
  • Options

So true. The majority of my time spent on the forums nowadays is for pure entertainment purposes.
  • SWGAMER6
    539 posts Member
    Options
    For me it's the unbelievable amount of time it's taking to get Jedi Knight Luke --- especially since he continues to be advertised as if he is in the game. Come on devs!! He is THE main protagonist in Star Wars!!!
  • Options
    SWGAMER6 wrote: »
    For me it's the unbelievable amount of time it's taking to get Jedi Knight Luke --- especially since he continues to be advertised as if he is in the game. Come on devs!! He is THE main protagonist in Star Wars!!!

This
  • Options

Welcome to the Internet!

PS Can I borrow your DeLorean?
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    CG has surpised me most. I'm so used to playing a game where the only form of communication is through patch notes.
  • SWGAMER6
    539 posts Member
    Options
    RandyMarsh wrote: »
    SWGAMER6 wrote: »

This

This is surprising to you?
  • Tactyou
    756 posts Member
    Options
    I am suprises there's still some maturity left in forum
  • STRIKEBOMB
    1232 posts Member
    Options
    For me its the balancing of some characters. Nerfs for Chaze and Rex and Reworks for Mace and Grievous to name a few.
  • Options
    The fact that im still playing this game a year and a half later XD
  • Xezee
    274 posts Member
    Options
    Sairiki1 wrote: »
    The Thrawn event with the Phönix characters...let's see how great will be the Luke event... and which rare characters we will need.

We will need new ones just like Thrawn, as he was obviously commercial success. So it's just few events, 100$ bundle + 40x 1,2k crystal packs and voila. Or something along these lines.
    Any way it goes - You are not prepared!
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Options
    That they didn't give ewoks ships.
    Come on! An Ewok faction pass with no ships?! Unbelieveable.
    @CG_NotReallyAJedi where are the Ewok ships?
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    The fact that im still playing this game a year and a half later XD

Cant agree more. Happy little accident.
  • Options
    For me, it's gotta be Thrawn's leader Zeta. I got it because his two are the only good Zetas available to me, and it looked like it would be slightly better than putting one on his unique. However, I vastly underestimated just how good it would be. With the amount of debuffs most teams can put out, and the amount of cleanses I can get under Thrawn lead, most of my guys end up gaining their entire protection back over the course of a long fight.

Plus, it's just another thing that makes Thrawn + Shore incredible. Shore just doesn't take any damage if they inflict a lot of debuffs.
    Add chase for maximum debut/buff input and output
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    Number of speed secondary gold mod upgrade until 4x.

It's like.. once in a year from farm mod everyday
    :expressionless:
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    It stuns me how slow new raids are release or update. **** I'm sick of the rancor and tank. Also GW is stale
  • Options
    That I finally beat node 12 in GW (Rex, DN, GK, R2, Thrawn). It's been like over three weeks since I have completed it.
  • Ambassador
    1653 posts Member
    Options
    What surprised me most lately is the usefulness of Phoenix on HAAT.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    RNG is everytime surprising.