Flawless GW (video)

https://youtu.be/7tFXzqQ18Wc
Just showcasing 1 of my GW runs with Resistance.
Strategy- Try to end each node hitting exposed target. zFinn Required. This was my 13th Flawless GW so far. Most days it's 1 to 2 hits entire GW (Mainly do to Chaze teams and being countered). Please enjoy ☺

Replies

• Options
    Please keep showing off why Resistence teams need to be nerfed. Your videos are very helpful to the devs.
  • Options
    @JediGhost117 lol... will do :wink:
  • Options
    I honestly think your my biggest Fan☺. You have been bumping every single post I've made. Thank you
  • Options
    Resistance needs a buff, they dont do well in arena (on the defensive side) not scary at all
  • Options
    Yea Ai just not smart
  • Options
    I honestly think your my biggest Fan☺. You have been bumping every single post I've made. Thank you

You're welcome, somebody needs to show the devs how broken Resistence teams are and you seem to be doing a great job
  • Kazie
    18 posts Member
    Options
    Resistance is no where near broken. There is no premise in which they are. They arent Meta for arena, they are not the heaviest damage dealers for Raids, and they can clear PvE content with the same level of overpowered offense that any maxed out team can.

The only ones thinking resistance is OP are those with undeveloped rosters that have not figured out the end game as being Rock / Paper / Scissors. There is a reason why Devs do not and will never listen to "nerf this or that" type of opinions.

Side note, as always, cool video though :smile:
  • Fahrius
    620 posts Member
    Options
    Kazie wrote: »
    Resistance is no where near broken. There is no premise in which they are. They arent Meta for arena, they are not the heaviest damage dealers for Raids, and they can clear PvE content with the same level of overpowered offense that any maxed out team can.

they can solo phase 2 and 4, and do almost 3millions in 3... maybe not the heaviest, but 2nd at least lol
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194
  • Options
    Kazie wrote: »

The only ones thinking resistance is OP are those with undeveloped rosters that have not figured out the end game as being Rock / Paper / Scissors. There is a reason why Devs do not and will never listen to "nerf this or that" type of opinions.

Side note, as always, cool video though :smile:

Somebody seems triggered. Did I step on a toe or two?
  • Kazie
    18 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Somebody seems triggered. Did I step on a toe or two?

lol Triggered? Really? I didn't know normal responses made you feel like someone is reacting. You may want to lower your sensitivities kid ;) .

My response was factual. "OP" call-outs are the complaints of newer players or anyone with an undeveloped roster. It will always be that way. That is why the best thing for most new players (outside of whales) is to create the best synergy possible with whats available to them, gear, and mod properly. A lot of things will feel "OP" along the way. They really are not though.

• Kazie
    18 posts Member
    Options
    Fahrius wrote: »
    they can solo phase 2 and 4, and do almost 3millions in 3... maybe not the heaviest, but 2nd at least lol

Oh ya, they can be quite dreamy in certain phases. Now... if that was the case, combined with meta dominance using the same combination of characters and an above average ability to stay in the top 20 with AI on defense, I would get suspicious. :D

Ironically, the few Resistance teams I see in Arena make me smile because they are a guaranteed win!
  • Options
    @Kazie well said☺
  • Options
    Screenshot_20170728-193426.png
    Wanted to share this with my buddy @JediGhost117
  • Options
    Please keep showing off why Resistence teams need to be nerfed. Your videos are very helpful to the devs.

Can't tell if trolling or not.
    I recently gave Finn the zeta and now Resistance is so much fun. However, they have a simple Achilles heel: tenacity up. If you're really struggling to beat them, bring Rex, Chirrut or Yoda. Problem solved.