How about a "Pass" button to skip turn

With Dooku dominating so many battles in the arena. It would be nice to have a "Pass" button so the selected hero can skip their turn. There's nothing worse when Dooku (or any character with counter attack) is the last character to attack and one of your heroes is on his last hit-points and forced to attack. Especially in the galactic War where you would like to use them next round. Also, when after passing one turn, you could heal them back to reasonable health in a turn.

Replies

• Options
    467-325-146
    Pretty good collection of characters so far and GROWING
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Options
    Don't leave him till last.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Robobob
    117 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Well, thanks Chase for pimping your strategy guide with no actual input to the discussion at hand. Congrats on beating a difficult battle. It's something we've all done, we just haven't posted it on forums.

There are times when other targets have been higher priority. Like healers, or high damage dealers and Dooku has been last. Or against Ima Gun Di where anyone could counter against an attack. Regardless of my strategy, don't you think a pass button could be useful?

Now that I think about it... A Pass which includes a small amount of healing. It would add a bit more strategy to the game. If you could sacrifice an attack to gain a small amount of health, every team might not need to stuff 1-3 healers in there.

Just a thought.
    Post edited by Robobob on
  • Options
    I agree. There should be a choice not to attack. Pretty simple.
  • Options
    Robobob wrote: »
    Well, thanks Chase for pimping your strategy guide with no actual input to the discussion at hand. Congrats on beating a difficult battle.

Thanks it was my crowning achievement so far but , don't leave a counter attacker up last especially with weak hero's . That's just common sense and if that is the case you pull those weak characters out! But let me go easy on the sarcasm because I'm sure you knew that already.
    467-325-146
    Pretty good collection of characters so far and GROWING