ZRey

Haxthar
156 posts Member
Has anyone used a Zeta Rey in a resistance squad. Is it effective or a waste or just meh, something in between?

Replies

• Options
    Nope. I even don't put her in resistance team. Waste of zeta.
  • Options
    The daze is handy against characters like dooku and fives to stop those counters but for the price of a zeta is underwhelming, it should also expose the target too.
  • Options
    Daze is useless for raids, because the bosses cannot be dazed...for GW, that daze will not help much, because zFinn resistance team can pretty much do the whole thing regardless of whether there is even Rey...in Arena, it could be helpful to put it on characters that counterattack or under Rex lead, but zFinn resistance team can win on offense anyway, and on defense the daze will most likely not make much difference...

Zeta on Rey is not totally useless, but at the moment i dont see where it would really help...there are dozen better characters to zeta that significantly improve the character, but Rey is one of the characters where the zeta not make her much better...
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    Options
    Not worth in my opinion also. For the toons that counter attack, you have zFinn and R2 available to stun. Same for the cleansers who gain TM, just stun them. So what to do with daze? Not much. I do out her on my Resistance team though for GW, she helps fight Zylo and knock out a threat quickly
  • Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    Options
    Used it. Useful but not enough to justify
  • Options
    fotrovina wrote: »
    Daze is useless for raids, because the bosses cannot be dazed...for GW, that daze will not help much, because zFinn resistance team can pretty much do the whole thing regardless of whether there is even Rey...in Arena, it could be helpful to put it on characters that counterattack or under Rex lead, but zFinn resistance team can win on offense anyway, and on defense the daze will most likely not make much difference...

Zeta on Rey is not totally useless, but at the moment i dont see where it would really help...there are dozen better characters to zeta that significantly improve the character, but Rey is one of the characters where the zeta not make her much better...

A recent HAAT p4 solo was done with resistance, having a zeta in rey was key to daze the B2s.
  • Haxthar
    156 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks guys that makes the decision much easier. I'm gonna use it on Number Crunch instead