Wicket

So he is going to be coming in a "special" marquee event so meaning would it have more rewards or something suprisey??

Replies

• Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Options
    Some people say it will be an introduction to Territory Battles, they said you will fight agnaist an...
    AT-ST
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Options
    Devs have already said it's a normal marquee event in one of the many other threads on this topic.
  • Options
    CG_CapGaSP wrote: »
    Roken_Fett wrote: »
    Still wondering HOW we are going to unlock him. "Modified Marquee" doesn't give much away.

I'm not sure where this came from. Wicket's event is a normal Marquee event. No restrictions, or anything weird going on. Bring whoever you want, have some fun, unlock a shiny fuzzy new Wicket.
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Options
    But in a podcast they say it will be a modified marquee event, so IDK
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • jhbuchholz
    1966 posts Member
    Options
    CG_CapGaSP is a developer. Trust him. The podcast likely had someone misspeak. It will be a normal marquee event.
  • Sairiki1
    185 posts Member
    Options
    It will be a normal event like the other 2 new Evoks. The communication and updating on event list was a little bit confusing.
  • CapGaSP
    313 posts Member
    Options
    jhbuchholz wrote: »
    CG_CapGaSP is a developer. Trust him. The podcast likely had someone misspeak. It will be a normal marquee event.

I think the person on the podcast was confused due to the new Marquees being level-banded, which technically means they are "modified" from how they were before.
    Designer of all things Events for SW:GoH.
    reddit: /u/Capgasp
    I don't reply to attacks or negativity. Keep it civil.
  • Creepioo
    598 posts Member
    Options
    They talked about the level banded way that they would use for all of them but he specifically said the Wicket marquee as modified. And in his very brief description he alluded to it being longer or multiple days it seemed, made me think of K2's event or the chopper event, maybe not that long tho.
  • Jefferx
    362 posts Member
    Options
    Thw wicket marquee last for 1 day not two days as both other ewok marquee event...
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Options
    Cool, another hero that will stay at 3* and useless for a few months.
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options
    Winstar wrote: »
    Cool, another hero that will stay at 3* and useless for a few months.

Open your wallet if you want to star him up that bad.
  • slamaMC
    139 posts Member
    Options
    I am hoping the new Ewoks go to the Territory Battle shop right away. What else can they put in there that is new? FAT, a few ships. Everything else is farmable now.
  • Osirisreborn
    1017 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."
  • Options
    Has it been postponed to the 28th? We have to get a update today but nothing....
  • Options
    It's always been the end of the month.
  • Options
    Says 27th in the devolpers page so tomorrow he should be up
  • StarSon
    7459 posts Member
    Options
    YoloNOT19 wrote: »
    Has it been postponed to the 28th? We have to get a update today but nothing....

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/96655/game-update-status-7-26#latest
  • Options
    Ohhhh he looks very good, replaces scout
    I bet alot disagree but i think paploo is the one i dont use
    Scout benched after i can farm these guys
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."