The Support Group

Hello fellow SWGoH players,

by posting in this Support Group, further referenced as "the group", you acknowledge its sole rule:
  1. Never talk about the group

The group is a place of solace and support, raised to give shelter to the many victims of the, at the time of writing, upcoming Commander Luke event.

Please don't burn this place down, for it is a friendly home to share and bond. Don't be afraid to cry, don't be afraid to be yourself. We all accept each others flaws, demons and quirks. The group is not to point fingers, but to heal the wounds and let the scars fade away over time.

Thank you, God bless you, may the Force be with you all,

Sticare.
Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride

Replies

• Options
    Storm trooper **** Han...
  • Options
    I made the mistake of not farming STHan and Old Ben as soon I got the game in March 2016. It has now arrived to kick my butt. I'm crying on the inside
  • Options
    I'm just laughing that Sthan can be used and not Han Solo; like they aren't the same person from almost the exact same timeline in the story. Smh
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    I had always been sure that if any sort of character specific event for luke were to occur, clone wars chewy would be reworked into OT chewy. Alas, i was wrong
  • Maximonumber1
    1 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    It's just not fair, EA did it wrong. All characters should be allowed for all events... I quit no more spending time and money on this game :(
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Options
    All of them 7 stars!!!! :) Oh, I dorgot to farm Old Ben... :'(:'(

Ve7oR9k.png
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Options
    It's just not fair, EA did it wrong. All characters should be allowed for all events... I quit no more spending time and money on this game :(

Yes, they said it's a sandbox game lots of times... xD
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Options
    I just hate that they're making all star wars content, including this game all rebels all the time. Should change the description to: Choose the best 14 rebel characters and spend a lot of money to compete with other people with the same teams!
  • Options
    I just hate that they're making all star wars content, including this game all rebels all the time. Should change the description to: Choose the best 14 rebel characters and spend a lot of money to compete with other people with the same teams!

I don't understand the first part of the sentence,
  • J7Luke
    484 posts Member
    Options
    I don't need a group! Why would I need to be in this group? I am perfectly 100% okay that I didn't get CLS. I didn't even want him. I'm actually glad I didn't get him. So, yeah, um...
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    J7Luke wrote: »
    I don't need a group! Why would I need to be in this group? I am perfectly 100% okay that I didn't get CLS. I didn't even want him. I'm actually glad I didn't get him. So, yeah, um...
    giphy.gif

*pats you on the back*