Replace Poe in droid team? Are there any other F2P character combinations that can hold #1 arena?

With the recent nerf to Poe I need to decide whether to keep investing resources in him or find another viable option within the droid team I am running.

I can pretty consistently get #1 in arena now but I'm afraid with this nerf my spot may be more easily challenged since there's only one other person running Poe in the top 10, putting me at a pretty big disadvantage moving forward. I've managed to hang on to the #1 spot because I am one of the higher leveled people on the server so I've got a slight advantage in gear/levels, despite most teams having full 7* rosters

Does it make sense to start focusing on leveling /gearing up Poggle (who I've lagged on as I don't use him in arena) and replace Poe with him?

My current arena lineup is :
HK 4*, IG88 7*, GS 7*, IG86 6*, Poe 5*

I also have:
Poggle 4*, JC 4*, Lumi 3*, QGJ 2*

Replies

• Options
    I'm running 47,88,86, Geo and Poggle, the Geonosian Droid Factory TM. I find them thematic and useful.

My next step is to remove Poggle and add QGJ. Much less thematic, but needed :(. The key is to start a string of crits, starting at Geo's speed, and making everybody enter in the chain reaction.