Ahsoka Tano Fulcrum F2P date coming up?

Prev134
She was released in May, so should be go F2P some time shortly?

Replies

• Options
    She's in shipments
  • Options
    Shipments aren't F2P, all characters go F2P eventually from their new structure.
  • Options
    Shipments ARE F2P. Everyone gets free crystals everyday
  • Options
    Nah not really, anyhow she has to move to Cantina, a Hard node or Galactic war this month I believe.
  • Options
    Skylynx wrote: »
    Nah not really, anyhow she has to move to Cantina, a Hard node or Galactic war this month I believe.
    One hard node I hope

• Options
    Would be nice if some things moved to ftp sooner rather than later - Tie Reaper, Kylo Command Shuttle, Ahsoka, etc. Seems like they have taken forever to move some things to farmable, while others get there pretty quick.
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Options
    I suspect fulcrum will go into fleet shipments as its hardest to farm
  • Options
    Shipments aren't F2P, all characters go F2P eventually from their new structure.
    A dedicated slot in shipments feels like she's going to be in there for a while. It may be a test case to see if this is viable for characters going forward. There are folks who will drop $300 on vaults to max out a Chromium character, they probably want to see if they can get more by offering guaranteed shards for crystals.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options

Of course she will, as I don't think there are any hard nodes left to put her on, I'm hoping for Cantina instead (a node not cantina currency as that will never happen - though I can wish). They do need to start releasing some things into Cantina and Arena shipments - new toons, ships, something. Can't put everything into fleet shipments. I would even take a couple new mid to upper mid tier toons or some of the hard node only toons (tuskens, HRSoldier, Lobot, etc.) in the arena and cantina shops. Putting ships into GW was a nice move, hope they continue adding some.
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Options

By that ridiculous logic, EVERYONE is FTP. No dude, crystal only acquisition isnt FTP.
  • Options
    Bossk_Hogg wrote: »

By that ridiculous logic, EVERYONE is FTP. No dude, crystal only acquisition isnt FTP.

Depends how you look at it, plenty of F2P players claim first in arena. Take those 500 crystals, plus what you get from daily activities and the daily login bonuses, and it's easy to farm 8 shards at a time for 640 crystals every few days.
  • Options
    Well obviously we can count out shard shop since they stopped doing that. Realising it's a pretty good way to farm characters for us F2P
  • Options
    Well obviously we can count out shard shop since they stopped doing that. Realising it's a pretty good way to farm characters for us F2P

I agree. Though I win/win would for them to put guns n cuffs into shard shop.
  • Options
    I'm curious to see which toons will be more prominent in the TB store. I honestly hope we don't have to wait that long for her shards (or more exclusive shards like Kylo's shuttle etc...) but I can feel it in my nuggets that it's gonna be something like that.
  • Options

Can't put everything into fleet shipments.

The Devs would beg to differ.
  • scuba
    14068 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Nah not really, anyhow she should move to Cantina, a Hard node or Galactic war this month I believe.

Fixed that for you.
  • Options

Huh? Everything in this game is F2P except if you want to buy crystals and packs. Other than those two things, name something a player cannot try to attain for free?
  • Options

Huh? Everything in this game is F2P except if you want to buy crystals and packs. Other than those two things, name something a player cannot try to attain for free?

Cassians U-Wing
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    Riffinator wrote: »

Cassians U-Wing

that was a pack. I said name something other than crystals and packs.
  • Options

If you want to deal with absolutes, then that is correct but it's arguing for the sake of arguing (because you are debating whether is technically possible when people care about whether it's reasonably possible for those falling under the bell curve).
  • Options
    sneeeky - whether it's a reasonable or unreasonable way to play doesn't change the fact that everything in the game but packs and crystals are free. Case closed.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options

Cassians U-Wing

That was IN a pack. However you can't obtain the ship as a f2p. That's the point. It's not f2p. If Cassian's U-Wing had a separate location and the back was a booster/starter, then yea sure count out the pack. But the fact that the ship itself cannot be obtained by f2p, means it's not f2p. You legitimately had to spend to obtain Cassians U-Wing at this point, you can't farm him with your free crystals in any way. Not f2p.
  • Options
    Vertigo wrote: »

That was IN a pack.

Yep.
    However you can't obtain the ship as a f2p.

Yep.

Where are we going with this?
  • Options
    Fulcrum will cost you about 23600 crystals to bring her to 7* if you had her during the event or 26400 crystals from nothing to 7*.

Considering the AVERAGE daily crystal income for a F2P is between 150-250, it will take you around 4-5 months to get her to 7*. This is if you put all your crystals on her...

I said average, not everyone can be first in arena to get 500 crystals...
  • Options
    Did they say they would follow the release cadence with her? Because they broke it with Phoenix, so anything is on the table.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options
    They specifically said they were breaking the cadence with Phoenix because they were required for Thrawn. Nothing special was posted about Ahsoka breaking the cadence. There is no reason to assume she's going to be different.
  • Options
    Hah, everyone talking about Cassian and Kylo ships...how about the Falcon? Been in the game since ships launched about 9 months ago.
  • Options
    When they released their new release structure a few months ago, they did state that characters would go to shipments first, and then into in the Cantina, Galactic, or a Hard node, not that they SHOULD, but that they DO.
    scuba wrote: »
    Nah not really, anyhow she should move to Cantina, a Hard node or Galactic war this month I believe.

Fixed that for you.

• Options
    I'm guessing shard shop to the next cantina node for ATF.

Hoping that the 3 ewoks are large enough to be put in stores. Although the way I read cap's comments about Wicket- his shards only available from the AT-ST event and packs of course. Hopefully I read that wrong.
  • Options

Cassians U-Wing

That was IN a pack. However you can't obtain the ship as a f2p. That's the point. It's not f2p. If Cassian's U-Wing had a separate location and the back was a booster/starter, then yea sure count out the pack. But the fact that the ship itself cannot be obtained by f2p, means it's not f2p. You legitimately had to spend to obtain Cassians U-Wing at this point, you can't farm him with your free crystals in any way. Not f2p.

There was one other item only obtainable from a pack that I'm surprised I haven't seen anyone mentioning anywhere. Ship Ability Omega, required to do the G11 crew ability upgrade for ships. The only time it was ever available was in a $ pack.