Plea to Dev for new character releases

Rapid
421 posts Member
Firstly, congrats to the Dev team for another very well put together event for CLS.

Whilst I've enjoyed the event and very much appreciated the hints at who we would need for the event, I now feel like I've spent about 3 months or so exclusively farming toons that YOU want me to, rather than the ones I want to.

I didn't want phoenix but I had no choice to get Thrawn.
I didn't want ewoks but I had no choice in case we needed them to CLS (and rumoured supermods)
I didn't want old rebels but had no choice because we did in fact need them for CLS.

Sure, we can all choose the way we want to play the game and who to farm but if we want to be successful in the arena you have to get these OP toons.

So devs, can we have a break from having to get certain farmable toons for events? I've really wanted to work on a couple of toons with cantina energy but have had to put everything on hold for ages now.

Interested to see other people's thoughts.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum.

As you said you can always play the game and farm the way you want. You dont always need to farm who they hint at.

We dont know the plans for the future, but i'm sure they will always involve different toons, it allows them to reward long time players and those who are willing to do whatever is necessary to get the new toons.

Many of us old dogs didn't get yoda, or palp the first time around, its ok.
  • Rapid
    421 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Moved to correct sub forum.

As you said you can always play the game and farm the way you want. You dont always need to farm who they hint at.

We dont know the plans for the future, but i'm sure they will always involve different toons, it allows them to reward long time players and those who are willing to do whatever is necessary to get the new toons.

Many of us old dogs didn't get yoda, or palp the first time around, its ok.

Respectfully disagree with your sentiment. If you take the game reasonably serious as I do, not getting these top toons just isn't an option if you want to maintain position towards the top of the arena.

Sure, you can opt out and lose arena position then end up with 200-300 less crystals per day. Your entire progress slows right down.