Clarification on Han Solo Zeta?

Lilpup
403 posts Member
Ive read where it is amazing, but how does it actually work? Do you only attack an extra time once each fight or do you double tap each time han attacks with a basic or counters? Also, if you are using the basic vs someone with 50- 80% TM, does it reduce them 35% TM and put them under 50% TM, thus allowing the 2nd shot to get the bounus 75% more damage?

Thank you for your time.

Replies

• Options
    You got it right on. He does double fire every turn. Really there's hardly any situations where he won't get to use his bonus shot. Pretty much just counter attacking someone who attacks more than once I think.
  • Options
    When are we getting a chance to purchase Millinum Falcon shards to unlock the Ship again cause quite frankly, I will not use the random shard process you have in place currently...it is a waste. Willing to buy directly, just like to have that chance again. Please.
  • Options
    When are we getting a chance to purchase Millinum Falcon shards to unlock the Ship again cause quite frankly, I will not use the random shard process you have in place currently...it is a waste. Willing to buy directly, just like to have that chance again. Please.

this has nothing to do with Han solo's Zeta
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    Riffinator wrote: »

Didn't you hear? Han's zeta opens up a secret shop with Original Trilogy Millenium Falcon blueprints!
  • Options
    Vertigo wrote: »

Didn't you hear? Han's zeta opens up a secret shop with Original Trilogy Millenium Falcon blueprints!

And a way to farm Rebel Chewbacca
  • Options

Noted, question still stands, just not sure where to put it. I don't post often.
  • Options

Noted, question still stands, just not sure where to put it. I don't post often.

you can start your own post
  • Lilpup
    403 posts Member
    Options
    Haha, thanks for the reply Atlas
  • Options
    Thanks
  • Lilpup
    403 posts Member
    Options
    So if the 2nd shot does 50% less damage, but they are under 50% TM to trigger the +75% damage, I wonder if the end result is +25% damage on the 2nd shot
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    Lilpup wrote: »
    So if the 2nd shot does 50% less damage, but they are under 50% TM to trigger the +75% damage, I wonder if the end result is +25% damage on the 2nd shot

It won't be exactly like that. The 2nd shot will do 75% more of the total damage that a 50% less damage would do. So if the target is at 60% TM, the first shot will remove TM and put them under 50% TM. The first one does say 20k damage. The second one would do 10k damage, but gets a 75% bonus added to that so it would do 17.5k damage.
    If the target had been under 50% TM for both shots it would be 35k followed by 17.5k. If the target started with 85% TM or more both shots would remove 35% TM and do regular damage so 20k followed by 10k.
  • Napoli
    544 posts Member
    Options
    I've got the zeta - and yes, it makes a big difference. Also, you can easily get the +25% damage on the second shot. If you do it right you can lower turn meter and then get a stronger second shot. You also get both shots on counters, and it is a blast to see someone with a tiny bit of protection left take a shot at him and then watch him double shot them right off the arena board.
  • Lilpup
    403 posts Member
    Options
    Sweet, im planning on running CLS, Han, Chaze, and R2...with only one cleanser i need to zeta that combar analysis ASAP.
  • Options
    What I do not understand is that I just see writing the first time he uses his base attack, he attacks again, so I understand why even after the start of the game he continues to have a bonus attack, 'One could m illuminated thank you.