What am I missing?

In arena I've fought the same team twice now and this happened both times and I can't figure out what I'm missing.

Their team: CLS (lead,) chaze, r2, and STH.
My team: CLS (lead,) chaze, r2, and raid han.
My r2 has 265 speed and theirs has 242.

Raid han goes first from unique and stuns Baze. Right after that their R2 goes. What am I missing that's giving them TM? Baze has no TM so raid han is just getting bonus damage so no TM removal to resist and the stun can't be resisted. Not sure if his CLS had zetas or not but the way i'm reading his leader and unique I'm not seeing where anything (other than resists that shouldn't be possible or there) would give them TM.

What am I missing?

Replies

• JTM48
    33 posts Member
    Options
    I believe STH gives turn meter to start the round. Might be wrong, but I think it's in his unique.
  • Options
    His unique has a chance when you attack HIM to take away turn meter, and when he's taunting he gives TM when attacked but he wasn't taunting and didn't attack him at all.
  • Options
    I can't figure this one out. CLS should gain tm with Baze taking damage but I don't see where R2 would gain tm. STH only gives tm when he takes damage
  • Options
    Both R2s are maxing turn meter on the same 'turn' its RNG that is letting husband go first
  • Options
    Husband=his. Cripes
  • Options
    I thought that went away a long time ago so that it truly is whoever is fastest now. Yeah, if they have the same speed then it's rng, but I'm pretty sure what you're describing was changed quite a while ago. I could be wrong but I'm mostly certain since I've had a SA be 2 speed higher or lower than mine and it's ALWAYS been whoever was fastest that went first.
  • crzydroid
    7312 posts Moderator
    Options
    Pulsipher wrote: »
    Both R2s are maxing turn meter on the same 'turn' its RNG that is letting husband go first

It hasn't worked like this for almost a year and a half. Still surprised people think this.
  • Options
    If his Raid Han is faster than your R2, he could be removing TM from your squad.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    nope. 2 toons at 100% rng decides who goes first.

just because there is no TM doesn't mean there is no TMR chance to resist. The negative effect is still there to be resisted. so that could give TM and would resolve this issue.
  • crzydroid
    7312 posts Moderator
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »

just because there is no TM doesn't mean there is no TMR chance to resist. The negative effect is still there to be resisted. so that could give TM and would resolve this issue.

CLS lead gives rebels tm when an enemy resists a debuff, not an ally. So even if he resisted something of Han's, it wouldn't do anything.

You're sure their STH didn't get hit or get a turn? Only thing that makes sense.
  • crzydroid
    7312 posts Moderator
    Options
    And raid Han only removes tm if they had more than 50%, which is not possible during the bonus turn.
  • Options
    Thanks for the info Kyno. While that makes no sense to me the way the ability is written, if that is the case then it would make sense. The way it's written says that TMR is only there when target has more than 50% TM. Why have TMR chance be there at all when it won't reduce TM anyway? That makes no sense to me. Not trying to be rude or whatever just explaining where I'm getting confused at.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Thanks for the info Kyno. While that makes no sense to me the way the ability is written, if that is the case then it would make sense. The way it's written says that TMR is only there when target has more than 50% TM. Why have TMR chance be there at all when it won't reduce TM anyway? That makes no sense to me. Not trying to be rude or whatever just explaining where I'm getting confused at.

as stated above i am wrong i misread the ability
  • Stormseeker
    15 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    crzydroid wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

CLS lead gives rebels tm when an enemy resists a debuff, not an ally. So even if he resisted something of Han's, it wouldn't do anything.

You're sure their STH didn't get hit or get a turn? Only thing that makes sense.

Yes, it happened EXACTLY as I said. Raid han hits Baze then his R2 goes. Never touched their STH until he taunted.

Kyno thanks. I saw that after I had typed my reply.
  • Options
    I have found a similar issue with raid Han in arena - my r2 is the fastest toon in the fight but my opponents CLS goes first. Definitely feels like a bug to me as it has happened consistently against a variety of different teams with very fast CLS on my shard.
  • Options
    Tom_swgoh wrote: »
    I have found a similar issue with raid Han in arena - my r2 is the fastest toon in the fight but my opponents CLS goes first. Definitely feels like a bug to me as it has happened consistently against a variety of different teams with very fast CLS on my shard.

That has been addressed. CLS gains turn meter whenever you attack his Rebel allies. That is working exactly as described in his abilities.
  • Options
    I'm going to bump this to strategy
  • Options
    I understand CLS getting TM when allies are attacked. What I'm not getting is how R2 got TM. Could CLS leader ability be bugged? I don't know but at this point that's all that would make sense to me.