BlackAcid guild recruiting level 75+

Mattie_Walker_86
144 posts Member
edited August 2017
Hi everyone I'm an officer in the black acid giuld. We recently decided to cut the dead weight so we can progress. So now we have 12 spots open and want players level 75+ who want to grow with us. Were a mixed group of levels and abilities and do heroic rancor with a 24 hour 0 damage period so as many people as possible get rewarded. We do normal aat but are getting quicker. We are UK based but have several players from other parts of the world and a great friendly group on the line app. If we sound like a good fit for you please reach out to me on here though line or in game.
Line ID 19matty86
Ally code 952 553 968
Post edited by Mattie_Walker_86 on

Replies

• Options
    Still looking for 10 people happy to take a small group.
  • Tyrian
    1 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    If you do not require line, a friend and I would like to join
    Post edited by Tyrian on
  • Options
    Its a great help but if your active on guild chat we can work with it the biggest thing will be communicating who will put who in on platoon missions. I'll send you both invites.
  • Options
    Down to 7 spots if there is anymore intrest.
  • Options
    Still 3 spots left if anyone is interested.
  • Options
    We have 3 spots avaliable good friendly group always happy to help each other. We have a 0 damage 24 hour period just to give everyone time to register for rewards and plan to try heroic aat on the 10th. Last normal aat I was able to do the whole thing in 4 out of the 5 daily attempts so feeling pretty confident we will succeed. Come join us and grow with us.
  • Options
    Hi!
    I am trying to get in touch with "Severen" in your guild. He is in my fleet arena shard and he can join the fleet arena chat by going to this link: https://discord.gg/ccyhDa