Captain Han Solo

2Next

Replies

• Options
    If I'm farming old Ben for CLS still (he's at 246/330) should I finish him first or dual-farm him and new Han? All four other CLS required toons are at 7*

Hera now, Han to 5* when he releases, finish Hera, finish Han, finish Old Ben. That's how I'd do it, anyway.

I would even probably take a break to farm mods for a bit between finishing Han and Ben. You're close enough to having him done that if the Luke event started tomorrow you could realistically finish Ben before the event ended--though you'd be cutting it close.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Finished Hera last nite so ready for CHS.
  • Options

I'm in the same position but with Ezra
  • Options

I'm in the same position but with Ezra

I farmed Ezra to 5* before realizing you can get him in Fleet shipments (They told us, fair and square, I just didn't notice it until too late). So then I switched to Hera and just bought Ezra when he came up. By the time I finished Hera, I had Ezra at 11/100. Managed to finish him in a week. All ready for Thrawn when it comes up again!

.........Well except for mods.... Which'll have to wait even longer, because of dumb old Han...
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Well, it looks like they forgot to put Captain Solo on Cantina 7D, so go ahead and get those mods I guess ...
  • Options
    He's in my cantina 7d, but not in my game, not in character list
  • Options
    I spent 300 crystals to farm Captain Solo and 10 shards disappeared
  • Options
    Working for me. Drop Rate from 7-d was about 45 shards from 1500 cantina energy. Pretty good actually.

Only thing not working right now is the 9.99 pack. It times my game out.
  • Options
    I don't see him in the Inventory (toons) menu and the game keeps on loading for an indefinite period of time for each menu/item I press since the update :/
  • Options
    Nvm - I see him now T_T I just needed to spell it out for it to work after 15 min
  • Options
    He is now live on Cantina Battle 7-D
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Options
    Closing as he is now in game
This discussion has been closed.