Godlike powers! Ulimited Powwwwwaaa!

I've just brought 2 characters to g12... seen the stat boosts on the actual g12 stuff (not the gear needed to get to g12)...

1.) +6250 hp!!! Holy snhikes!

2.) +250 hp +40 str/agi/tac +50 phy dmg +10% potency/tenacity + 5% healthsteal all on 1 piece!

3.) +140 special dmg +70 special crit chance +50 resistance penetration!

Wow! This stuff is dynamite! And as far as i can tell farmable... am i dreaming? Or is this real?

Replies

• Options
    Wake up Lee, it's time for school
  • Options
    Something to think about, phase 6 is most likely scaled for G12 toons
  • Options
    FYI G12 R2 & Rex... they were the easiest to get to G12...

• Options
    Loose_Lee wrote: »
    FYI G12 R2 & Rex... they were the easiest to get to G12...

Thanx, if only mine werent gear 8 :'(:'(
  • Options
    I don't even have one gear 11 charecter lol but I have over 20 seven star level 85 ones the downfall of the dark side is a couple of non farmable pieces
  • Options
    I got ATF g12 with one piece....beautiful. Now just refresh grind the others, easy peasy.
  • Karfax
    286 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    How have you been able to buy the gear already?
    My guilds all done with that first phase with a star but no payout?

*edit I don't read lol
    *** So be it... Jedi ***
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    Options
    https://swgoh.gg/characters/stats/ ya, lots of huge boosts in health. g12 General Kenobi can get to 45k protection now, even without mods
  • Options
    Seen a g12 GK in GW with 80k protection and 45k hp...
  • Options
    Karfax wrote: »
    How have you been able to buy the gear already?
    My guilds all done with that first phase with a star but no payout?

*edit I don't read lol

The Hoth Soldier/Scout pack hives gear that can take some characters to g12
  • Noataq
    176 posts Member
    Options
    Seen a g12 GK in GW with 80k protection and 45k hp...

Screenshot please?
  • Options
    Ok 29k hp not 45k... seemed like that w zarris in tbere group...
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    Options
    GK lead?
  • Options
    Well with just G11, I have gotten my GK to 46500 hp with GK(L)+R2. Heals for 9300 with zBarris. Pretty much indestructible as long as Barris is alive, and he is not debuffed.
  • scuba
    14052 posts Member
    Options
    I've just brought 2 characters to g12... seen the stat boosts on the actual g12 stuff (not the gear needed to get to g12)...

1.) +6250 hp!!! Holy snhikes!

2.) +250 hp +40 str/agi/tac +50 phy dmg +10% potency/tenacity + 5% healthsteal all on 1 piece!

3.) +140 special dmg +70 special crit chance +50 resistance penetration!

Wow! This stuff is dynamite! And as far as i can tell farmable... am i dreaming? Or is this real?
    The actual G12 pieces are not farmable. Only obtainable thru TB drops or guild event shop.
    Full G12 piece from guild event shop requires 70 salvage so that is 5600 guild event tokens for 1 gear piece.
  • Options
    We've got a 88k protection GK in our shard. With Zariss it's a beast. Without Zariss, I haven't been intimidated by any protection amount running the Leia/Zolo combo. 50k or 80k all the protection is gone in one turn. Unless, again... Zariss.
  • Options
    I've got Chaze, r2, raid han, cls, thrawn, leia and GK all g12. Gonna go Resistance now. Rey looks interesting in spite of needing several gear slots.