How many stars does everyone think they'll get?

Prev134
At this rate my guild will be lucky to get 21, our GP is 51 million. I thought I considered us a strong guild as we run haat. So far we've gotten 3* on phase 1, 4* on phase 2, and from the looks of it we'll be lucky to get 3-4* on the next phase. With the progression only getting a lot harder. I'm a little disappointed. How does everyone else think their guild will do?

Replies

• Options
    The devs stated an average guild should be able to achieve 35 stars. I'd gander 51 mil is an average guild.
  • Options
    Oh dear, my 4.7mil guild will maybe only net 4 to 5 then lol bring on the 3 baze shards for all to enjoy
    *** So be it... Jedi ***
  • Options
    CryGonJinn wrote: »
    The devs stated an average guild should be able to achieve 35 stars. I'd gander 51 mil is an average guild.

I don't see a 51 million GP guild getting 35 stars right now.
  • Options
    Our gp is 62 mil. That's not enough to 3* both parts of phase 2. My goal is at least 15 so as to get raid gear. 25 would be even better. Guess we'll see.
  • Options
    I think we'll get 7. If I'm wildly optimistic, we might get 8-9.

Roughly 12m GP for us and we got 2* on Phase 1, and +1*/+1* in Phase 2.

I think we can pick up 1* in each of the Phase 3 battles. I doubt we'll get anything at all in Phase 4, but it's possible.
  • Options

If by average, they mean ~100mil, then sure, 35 might be doable.
  • Options
    My guild's only around 35mil, sooo hopefully we'll at least get to 15 so we can get some gear
  • Options
    Rewatched the video, and the dev said 30 players at level 85 should be able to achieve 30 stars
  • Options
    35 for an average guild?? Lol....no.
  • Options
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    Honestly, this go-round, I'm hoping for 15.

Quick star q - We've reached the 2/3 mark in a territory, but remain at 1 star. Is it not broken down into thirds?
  • Options
    I just resumed the game after 18 months off. Just joined 1st guild last week with 30 members. Come to find out only 12 or so are active. ~8 million GP, Lucky to get 2 stars this go around.
  • Options

Quick star q - We've reached the 2/3 mark in a territory, but remain at 1 star. Is it not broken down into thirds?

No. The total it shows is for the next star.
  • Options

I think that would be 2/3 toward the next star not 2/3 overall
  • Options
    My guild is about 77-78m gp. I think we've got a decent shot at 35 stars.
  • Options
    No. The total it shows is for the next star.

Ah, gotcha! Thanks. Got to pay closer attention.

• Options
    Probably 20 or so. We're all active, but have a lot of lower-level players. It's all good.

I think we'll do 25 or 30 next go around. We had some inefficiencies trying to feel our way through the first few phases.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Our guild is 30+ minimum for first time so far as of P2 8 out of nine and still missing a few members to do there P2 run
    My guild is 102M GP
  • Options
    76 mil gp. I expect 22-25*
  • Options
    We are at 7 out of 9 so far i assume 10-12 total, we are almost 60 mil gp
  • Options
    55 mil gp. I expect 25 in the best case minimum 15
  • Options
    Ya we are at 32 mill GP and it's tougher then we thought. Maybe 15 stars for us
  • Options
    82 million GP.

Hoping for 25 stars for extra crystals.
  • Options
    I have been crashing a lot, so a lot of the fights are not counting. I am sure my guild would have had more. Right now we are 7/9. Once all the bugs are worked out I hope to get 25 stars. I am in a 70m GP guild.
  • Options
    72 million GP
    Sitting at 7/9 right now
    hoping for 25 stars
  • Options
    Rewatched the video, and the dev said 30 players at level 85 should be able to achieve 30 stars

That kind of generalization should raise some red flags. The GPs for level 85 players can vary from a few hundred thousand to multiple millions....
  • Options
    Eh.

If the expectation is for a full guild to get 30 and most guilds fall short consistently, they'll tweak the thresholds in the future. I'm not too concerned--just going to keep chipping away and trying to do better each time.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    NicolBolas wrote: »

That kind of generalization should raise some red flags. The GPs for level 85 players can vary from a few hundred thousand to multiple millions....

Absolutely, but maybe it's more meant of a 'don't sell yourself short.'
  • Options
    19-25
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    Eh.

If the expectation is for a full guild to get 30 and most guilds fall short consistently, they'll tweak the thresholds in the future. I'm not too concerned--just going to keep chipping away and trying to do better each time.

This is a very smart observation. May take a couple runs, but if the guilds aren't reaching what they expect they could lower the threshold a bit for some phases. They did the same for the normal version of AAT because it was taking far longer than expected for people to be able to complete it.