Rogues of Darkness recuiting new members

Hi,

We are a new guild that broke away from a terrible one and currently looking for more members.

Active daily players welcome, we are friendly with little rules so come and join us!

Find me in the game Markyj 343-547-248

Replies

• Markyj
    13 posts Member
    Options
    Currently doing tier 6 rancor and tier 1 tank raids, come join us
  • Options
    Markyj wrote: »
    Hi,

We are a new guild that broke away from a terrible one and currently looking for more members.

Active daily players welcome, we are friendly with little rules so come and join us!

Find me in the game Markyj 343-547-248

How many in ur guild
  • Options
    11, but only 6 or so active regular players
  • Options

Ok thats cool just have them add me and I'll send u a guild heres my ally code 639-887-548
  • Options
    The Last Days of Sun

Hey we are recruiting 7 members to join our guild. We have 43 everyday active members and generate 20k tickets daily. We run HRancor 2-3 times a week and sre preparing for Haat. We use discord to communicate as it helps plan notify and advise much easier than ingame chat. We kicked a few members gor inactivity due to Territory Battles. We are looking for helpful players who want the guild to progress together. Level 80+ Discord and being active is the only criteria. If you want to join a great guild with some great people messsge me. We are UK based but have a mixture of players and we make sure times work for everyone.
    Thanks and Good Luck

Brad6a
    Player ID - 787-785-317
    The Last Days of Sun
  • Options

Are u and ur guys gonna join?
  • Options
    Heys Markus, we guild of 35 currently do T7 rancor and normal tank easily, would love to add some new regular players to help boost us to do heroic Tank and for TB, what do you think about you guys joining us?

We help out the lower members to get them Han shards and better gear.

We use both in game chat and discord for the more avid members

Guild Space Cadets
    Add me on Discord to discuss further - my ID is
    Tommy Shuck#3580

Cheers