Sith Outta Luck looking for active, daily players!

NightfallsCurse
537 posts Member
edited September 2017
Hello again, we're SoL and we're looking for about 15-20 active players to make up for a recent "Un-Merge" (that said, no merger requests please!).

Our only rules are these:

1: Daily Active player: Just log in and do what you normally do. We don't have a 600 daily ticket requirement, but if you're playing and progressing as you should, you'll be just fine.

2: Discord is mandatory: With the direction this game has taken (Territory Battles) it seems that trying to succeed without the aid of an outside communication method is nearly impossible. That said, everyone is required to join our Discord Channel. It's a great place for conversation, strategy, squad building and planning with a great group of guys and girls of varying ages/regions.

3: We don't have a GP requirement but we do ask that you be at level 65 for participation in Territory Battles. If you can assure us that you are a dedicated player looking to grow quickly, some exceptions can be made to this rule.

4: No damage limits on raids. Don't worry about being held back by convoluted raid restrictions. The only rule we have in regards to raids is a 0 Damage Period that allows everyone to get tagged into the raid before it goes live. Our raid times are actually up for discussion at this time and could potentially be changed, but for the foreseeable future, they are currently 11am and 11pm EST. We do Heroic Rancor and NAAT (building up to HAAT).

If you're interested please send me a message and I'll see about getting you added in quickly before another TB begins.
Post edited by NightfallsCurse on

Replies

• Options
    Still around and able to answer any inquiries and to send out invites if there are more players looking for a guild. Just message me.
  • Options
    This is a great guild, with great members, if you think your a great person, we would love to hear from you!
  • Options
    Bump, having a great time in this guild. Friendly and focused but without any pressure. If you're looking for an international mix of friendly people drop NightfallsCurse a message.
  • Options
    Still accepting members. Send me a message or leave your ally code and I'll go ahead and invite you!
  • Options
    Possible interest. I have a few guys that might like to come with me. Would they also be welcome? Also, love the castlevania reference.
  • Options
    Several people have joined up today, but we still have room. Shoot me a message or drop in your ally code and I'll get you added in.
  • NightfallsCurse
    537 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    After a big day yesterday, we're almost at capacity, but there are still a few spots available for those who are interested!
  • Options
    Back in the office, looking for more players. Message me or drop off your ally code and I'll get you added immediately!
  • Options
    It's going to be a long day, anyone looking for a guild?
  • Options
    Back in the office and still seeking members to round out our roster. Anyone interested, please just comment here, send me a message, or leave your ally code and I'll get you invited into the guild immediately.
  • Options
    What lvl is your highest player? I'm lvl 76 but I'm not looking for a guild filled with lvl 85s
  • Options
    We have guild members ranging from 21-85. You'd be pretty much the average in our guild. We have some strong individuals but overall the power levels vary.
  • Options
    Recruiting has been going well, but we still have 6 spots open until we're at capacity. Send me a message and we can add you immediately!
  • Options
    Post was quickly buried yesterday so we still have 6 spots open for anyone looking to join us.
  • Options
    Hi, this is Tatonka, my phone got wet (submerged) and is currently in a bag of rice in an attempt to recover it. I have no other way to play today or participate in the raid - sorry!