Question regarding new Guild members and Territory Battle start

Hey guys,
Quick question: we had someone join our guild today, at 12 hours before the start of this week's TB. Will he be locked out of he whole thing, phase 1, or won't be locked out at all?
Just curious, don't want him to have to wait until 1am here to see at the start of TB.
Thanks!

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    i'm reasonably sure that anyone who joins prior to TB starting can participate in the whole thing, even if it's just 5min prior to starting.
    Everyone that joins once TB has started won't be able to participate at all and won't recieve rewards.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • RancorPackGuild
    1363 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    leef wrote: »
    i'm reasonably sure that anyone who joins prior to TB starting can participate in the whole thing, even if it's just 5min prior to starting.
    Everyone that joins once TB has started won't be able to participate at all and won't recieve rewards.

Also would like to add if you have a member accidentally delete and add back or you remove a member and add back once it has already started they will not get rewards.

In some cases with other raids if they added back and reloaded the game they were still good to go. But with TB you don't want that to happen.
  • Options
    Actually every guild member contributing to TB will receive rewards. Even though they join in P6.

There was a guild confirming on a discord channel, that there members joining during TB received the rewards
  • Options
    Well I didnt receive any rewards at all. I took part in stage 1. Left the guild and returned to be locked out.
  • Options
    Moving to the TB sub topic