To all of us.

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Thanks for the positive post - refreshing read
  • Options
    Gazza1988 wrote: »
    Now I realise you need carbanti for the mk5 thermal detonator. When will it end. You seriously cannot defend such pitiful drop rates for such an important piece of gear.

Edit: I have played since day 1. Nov 2015.

I actually never said drop rates was good, I said it's okay because this game is not about having a 100% completion. Yet, having a 7/7 carbanti each time would make me happy and I do not understand why they are not making a fix drop rate situation. Same as Zetas, etc... With the amount of Zeta in the game, I would love to see it be at least 1 each time, but as I said too, I can live without it.
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    Sir.. can i have a moment of ur time?

Let's talk about mk3 sienar holo projector :flushed:

Yes, on Mace's challenge that would be a very nice thing to get honestly.
  • Options
    As a freemium game this game is whatever you want it to be. Like a bad pizza you have a right to complain about what you pay for, don't like it then use your economic vote.

• Options
    Loose_Lee wrote: »
    @Gazza1988 good idea, another idea is a daily challenge reward on sunday. For each day you complete all daily challenges you get 5 shards of carbanti/stuncuff/stungun so thats 35 of each if you do all daily challenges per week. Delivered via mailbox on sunday for completing daily challenges. Considering theres 52 weeks a year thats 1820 shards or like 36 whole pieces of each for the entire year. Considering you'll need over 200 carbantis alone just to g12 your whole roster. Its barely gonna make an impact. When take into account the other pieces that require one of these to make something else, and the amount needed just to get to g12.

While I love free gear like everyone else, lets do so some math on this...
    35 stuncuff = 980 crystals
    35 carbanti = 980 crystals
    35 stungun = 896 crystals

for a total of 2856 crystals. $20 gets you 2800 crystals.
    So if 100,000 players would have bought the gear that would be 2 million dollars a week. About 8 million a month. 104 million dollars a year.
  • Options
    I'm not reading all of that
  • Options
    great post. +17.549. you either pay, or you have patience, or you choose what to be patient or impatient about. I love this game. the variety and depth is wonderful, and while i would love for there to be generally speaking more content coming out more regularly, this is still way better than a bunch of games I have picked up and then dropped because there wasnt enough or things never were updated or added. I have my knit-picks and qualms with various things in the game, but hey, that's going to happen with anything and everything. Wonderful post again, I hope the devs take the time to look at this thread, the positive and negatives in the comments alike.
    I am the Tard of Tards
  • Options
    WildMango wrote: »
    @Gazza1988 good idea, another idea is a daily challenge reward on sunday. For each day you complete all daily challenges you get 5 shards of carbanti/stuncuff/stungun so thats 35 of each if you do all daily challenges per week. Delivered via mailbox on sunday for completing daily challenges. Considering theres 52 weeks a year thats 1820 shards or like 36 whole pieces of each for the entire year. Considering you'll need over 200 carbantis alone just to g12 your whole roster. Its barely gonna make an impact. When take into account the other pieces that require one of these to make something else, and the amount needed just to get to g12.

So if 100,000 players would have bought the gear that would be 2 million dollars a week. About 8 million a month. 104 million dollars a year.

I think that's where you might not consider the other perspective. I bought crystals and then gear with it, and I stop buying crystals because I decided it wasn't worth the price and Apple help me through by increasing European prices. So I saved crystals and bought gear with it. I find it more of an achievement than it ever was with my own money, because I won this crystal, I saved it (and it doesn't prevent me to spend two refresh a day to drop gear/shards).

So 2800 crystals can be drop in 14 days (almost 200 crystals a day) if you don't spend it. And with the new deal on gold gears (375 for 25 of them), it's easy to get a toons G11 or so without being a whale. You just have to know how to do it.
    And no, Stun gun are not at 2541 crystals, they're at 12xx because you don't need to buy the full piece, carbantis are for free in challenges. And you don't have to gear everyone at the same time so you don't have to say 100 chars need it, cause one by one they do.

It was always obvious you don't have to spend lavishly, everyone say this in every beginners guide, but right now no-one apply what they said earlier. Focus on a team, not on random chars. Team building is still possible.
  • Options
    Guest wrote: »

I think that's where you might not consider the other perspective. I bought crystals and then gear with it, and I stop buying crystals because I decided it wasn't worth the price and Apple help me through by increasing European prices. So I saved crystals and bought gear with it. I find it more of an achievement than it ever was with my own money, because I won this crystal, I saved it (and it doesn't prevent me to spend two refresh a day to drop gear/shards).

So 2800 crystals can be drop in 14 days (almost 200 crystals a day) if you don't spend it. And with the new deal on gold gears (375 for 25 of them), it's easy to get a toons G11 or so without being a whale. You just have to know how to do it.
    And no, Stun gun are not at 2541 crystals, they're at 12xx because you don't need to buy the full piece, carbantis are for free in challenges. And you don't have to gear everyone at the same time so you don't have to say 100 chars need it, cause one by one they do.

It was always obvious you don't have to spend lavishly, everyone say this in every beginners guide, but right now no-one apply what they said earlier. Focus on a team, not on random chars. Team building is still possible.

To be added.. also u don't need to gear up ALL of ur chars. Me.. i only focus for my arena team. That's it.. i know impossible for me gearing so many of my chars without throw lot of $$$.

Raid can be done with g10-g11 team. U don't need to solo all of them. The guild capacity is 50. Find guild that suitable with ur power.

Talk about TB.. if u can't gearing up many of ur chars, at least upgrade their star so that it can help with platoon mission. Let the other who capable to do the combat mission meanwhile u build ur team.

Most important things.. do it easy and relax. This is a game, yes? :wink:
  • Options

To be added.. also u don't need to gear up ALL of ur chars. Me.. i only focus for my arena team. That's it.. i know impossible for me gearing so many of my chars without throw lot of $$$.

Raid can be done with g10-g11 team. U don't need to solo all of them. The guild capacity is 50. Find guild that suitable with ur power.

Talk about TB.. if u can't gearing up many of ur chars, at least upgrade their star so that it can help with platoon mission. Let the other who capable to do the combat mission meanwhile u build ur team.

And not to mention, Arena team can also perform well in Raids. Especially for those who run rebels, droids, empire, etc... There's a player in my shard who runs Clones with Plo Koon under Rex lead, all G11 with Plo and Rex G12 and honestly, he finish everyday between rank 100 and 50. No all depends on new chars, it also depends on how you master synergy, mods and gear.
  • Options
    Haven't you heard: the forum is for tears only. This positive, and long-term, attitude is outrageous, I say!
  • Options

And not to mention, Arena team can also perform well in Raids. Especially for those who run rebels, droids, empire, etc... There's a player in my shard who runs Clones with Plo Koon under Rex lead, all G11 with Plo and Rex G12 and honestly, he finish everyday between rank 100 and 50. No all depends on new chars, it also depends on how you master synergy, mods and gear.

Agreed.. if u focus on ur arena team.. synergy, mods, gear.. the benefit will come after. Weww.. that's rare team in ur shard, i have not seen team like that.. bravo!! *hat off :joy:
  • Options
    well said!