Why isn't jango fett a character in this game?

DaStarFishHD
posts Member
edited September 2017
I don't understand why he's really important in Star Wars. he technically made the clones which they killed the Jedi off. I don't understand why he's not in the game. I mean even his son that had like 5 lines in the movies is in the game? Someone explain please
Post edited by DaStarFishHD on

Replies

• Options
    Jango was going to be a playable character in swgoh... but at game launch his behavior paterns became quite erratic... and eventually he just lost his head... <3:p ... the devs decided it was probably a good thing to exclude him.
  • Options
    I don't understand why he's really important in Star Wars he technically made the clones which they killed the Jedi so I don't understand why he's not in the game I mean even his son that made like 5 lines in the movies is in the game? Someone explain please

Dude, it's not complicated. Same reason jedi knight Luke isn't in the game, same reason any character isn't in the game. So they can release him later and charge money for him. Are you new here?

Also, I'm not sure if you're new to Star Wars but people have been Boba Fett fans for about 35 years. If anything they should have put Jango in, left Boba out and then made him a legendary character in a slow month between new Star Wars films.
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Options
    All of the Prequel characters are from the CW except Maul and QGJ. GK is wearing his CW armour and so are most other jedi.
  • Options
    All of the Prequel characters are from the CW except Maul and QGJ. GK is wearing his CW armour and so are most other jedi.

What about GM Yoda? I didn't watch CW so I don't know if that's him from the show or not. Also, Sidious... How does he look in the show? Oh and B2.
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Options
    I don't understand why he's really important in Star Wars he technically made the clones which they killed the Jedi so I don't understand why he's not in the game I mean even his son that made like 5 lines in the movies is in the game? Someone explain please

Because we need more Han Solos, and more Rebels
  • Options

What about GM Yoda? I didn't watch CW so I don't know if that's him from the show or not. Also, Sidious... How does he look in the show? Oh and B2.

Sidious is probably more similar to his CW look than any other character in goh. Red/purple robes, duel lightsabers, facial shape, moveset, etc. None of those are aspects of his design in the prequels
  • Options

Sidious has two lightsabers instead of one. They also a different type to the EpIII one.
  • Options

He also got killed by Mace Windu, who is severely underpowered in the game. Boba is his clone not his son. Boba has been around for more than twice as long as Jango has been in Star Wars.
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Options

We need 3 more Lukes, 2 Leias, and maybe a couple of Han Solos, oh and more filler Rebels that nobody wants, like the Rebel Postman and the Rebel Janitor
  • Options

Something in his genetic make up causes him and his offspring to die in really lame, very uncool ways. Dunno if that's why, but it's my 2 cents:

Mace-Windu.gif

boba-fett-death.gif
  • Options

This question needs punctuation for my brain to process it. Please, and thank you.
  • Options

Something in his genetic make up causes him and his offspring to die in really lame, very uncool ways. Dunno if that's why, but it's my 2 cents:

Mace-Windu.gif

boba-fett-death.gif

Boba never died in the Sarlacc - he blasted his way out.