Best Characters

What are the best characters for the event? Thanks in advance

Replies

• Best as in easiest to farm would prolly be QGJ, lumi, kanan, ezra, and old ben, just dont heal with lumi or yoda will steal the HOT. Ezra, kanan, and old ben can all be used to get palps aswell, and ezra and kanan can also be used to get thrawn, so triple win. ;)
  • For the Event I used QGJ lead, Lumi, Consular, Olde Ben and Mace. Not the best but I actually swept through Tiers I-VI without any casualties!
    MS
  • TBH yoda event is super easy only time I ever lost was when I played stupid and used lumis heal. :s
  • Best as in easiest to farm would prolly be QGJ, lumi, kanan, ezra, and old ben, just dont heal with lumi or yoda will steal the HOT. Ezra, kanan, and old ben can all be used to get palps aswell, and ezra and kanan can also be used to get thrawn, so triple win. ;)

Great tip. Is there any star requirement for the event? all need 7 star?
  • ZaonPT wrote: »
    Best as in easiest to farm would prolly be QGJ, lumi, kanan, ezra, and old ben, just dont heal with lumi or yoda will steal the HOT. Ezra, kanan, and old ben can all be used to get palps aswell, and ezra and kanan can also be used to get thrawn, so triple win. ;)

Great tip. Is there any star requirement for the event? all need 7 star?

Each tier 1-7 needs the same number stars as the level.
    Tier 1- 5 Jedi at 1*
    Tier 5 (yoda unlocks) 5 Jedi at 5*
    Tier 7 5 Jedi at 7*

That's how all the legendary events work. Unlocks at 5* (145 shards)
    Except for Commander Luke Skywalker he unlocks only at 7*