Old Ben mind trick under Ackbar lead not allow Rebel attack

Mind trick is none attack skill nust allow other Rebel attack but now we have bug as no Rebel attack when ge use mind trick.

My ally code when test is 379 278 527,Wenn

Replies

• Options
    Any activated ability that can be evaded is considered an attack. This is working as intended.
  • Options
    Please close the threads about WAI things called 'Bugs'.
  • scuba
    14105 posts Member
    Options
    @CG_feltz916 is AA lead going to be fixed to be consistent with your and other dev statements?
    It has been stated that if the ability calls an assist or affects the enemy and can be evaded is considered an attack and will not call an assist

Ezra watch and learn and hermit Yoda master training will call a rebel to assist even though both abilities cause damage to the enemy in the form of bonus move given to the chosen ally so they actual get an extra assist with AA lead.
  • Options
    @scuba Ackbar was fixed on Aug 29 release, and should be consistent across the board. Feel free to report any scenario where this is not the case. Neither abilities you mentioned above trigger Ackbar's leader.
  • scuba
    14105 posts Member
    Options
    @scuba Ackbar was fixed on Aug 29 release, and should be consistent across the board. Feel free to report any scenario where this is not the case. Neither abilities you mentioned above trigger Ackbar's leader.

@CG_feltz916 I obviously don't have hermit Yoda to test however this video from @MobileGamer365 shows cls attacking twice when Yoda uses master training to give cls the buff. Attacks once for the buff and once again because of AA lead. @MobileGamer365 is actually stating in the video that this is expected to happen because Master training is not an attack. I am pretty sure he is one of the ea game changers (since he is using a developer account). so yeah well we remember TB rolo missions fallout.

Approximately 02:30 in video
    https://youtu.be/BU9zfSJrC7E

If this is no longer the case @MobileGamer365 might want to update his video.
  • Tantema_Garnik
    302 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Any activated ability that can be evaded is considered an attack. This is working as intended.

AA lead and Tuscon-Shamane

Shamane special "Ritus der Barbarei" gives:
    - attack bonus to all own toons (not evadable)
    - health +20% to all own toons (not evadeable)
    - +10% health for each enemy with negative buf to all own toons(not evadeable)

Yoda special "Kampfmeditation" has an other Rebell attack. Shamane not.

PS: chirpa "Geheimniss der Ahnen" which is similar to Shamane does get an asistant attack!
    @CG_feltz916 can you have a look, plz
    Post edited by Tantema_Garnik on
  • Options
    Hey guys, I wanted to follow up on this as my previous reply was incorrect.

The current way that Ackbar's leader ability is triggering is intended, and by design. Where I was in error was that "assists" called from an ability do not make that ability an attack, since there is nothing in the ability itself that can be evaded.

Hermit Yoda's "Master's Training" calls an assist, but does not affect the enemy squad directly so it triggers Ackbar's leader.

Ezra's "Watch and Learn" itself calls two assists, one being himself, but does not affect the enemy squad directly so it triggers Ackbar's leader.

I hope this clarifies the intended design.
  • scuba
    14105 posts Member
    Options
    Hey guys, I wanted to follow up on this as my previous reply was incorrect.

The current way that Ackbar's leader ability is triggering is intended, and by design. Where I was in error was that "assists" called from an ability do not make that ability an attack, since there is nothing in the ability itself that can be evaded.

Hermit Yoda's "Master's Training" calls an assist, but does not affect the enemy squad directly so it triggers Ackbar's leader.

Ezra's "Watch and Learn" itself calls two assists, one being himself, but does not affect the enemy squad directly so it triggers Ackbar's leader.

I hope this clarifies the intended design.

Thank you for clarifying. There has been some contradicting information put out on this so nice to have a good answer.