Territory Battle Cadence and Reward Changes 9/20/2017 (MEGA)

Replies

• Add the Gear 9-11 box to Star counts 15+... so they'd get 2 boxes. We ALL need g9-11, not just the lower powered guilds!!! Please!
  • What did you guys do to TB?

You think by stretching the amount of time we wouldn't notice the rewards are actually less than what we were getting before?

We went from 4 TBs a month to 3. We are getting shafted exorbitantly. At least match the crystal amount to what we should've been getting. 1000 crystals a TB for 45 makes more sense and work your way down.

Literally everything is worse because for some reason you guys can't give us improved rewards at all, you just stretch out the amount of time so that you can visually give better rewards.

Also, what did you guys do to our loot boxes?

YOU ADDED GEAR WE HAVE HUNDREDS OF INTO THE LOOT POOL?!?!

Insane what you guys are doing.
  • We were never at TB 4 times a month that was just the original timeframe that was changed due to forum outrage.

The proposed schedule is exactly what we did for the first 2 tb's isn't it?

The gear issue though.........
  • Bennehftw wrote: »
    What did you guys do to TB

Also, what did you guys do to our loot boxes?

YOU ADDED GEAR WE HAVE HUNDREDS OF INTO THE LOOT POOL?!?!

Insane what you guys are doing.

@Bennehftw Can you post a pic of the new loot boxes? What did they dilute it with? More challenge gold salvage?
    ☮ Consular ☮ - https://swgoh.gg/u/tiggus/
  • Please don't remove the gear in fleet.
  • Guessing next week. But what's the hurry? You guys don't have 5* CHS or HRSolider yet. :D
  • Are you guys serious with those MK IV carbantis? They're bad enough in Rancor raids, now we might get them in TB too? Hardly anyone needs them, and they're just a tease for the much needed MK III Carbantis.
  • Hmmm... @Kyno can we get this moved to the proper subforum thread please? Shouldn't be in General.
  • Viruschill
    154 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    I would like to say the overall theme of TB is a refreshing concept. However it does severly lack in a few things inmo.

First
    I do not like the fact i can only use my lightside toons in the combat modes. I thought it was gameplay first over theme. I mean i have inested a lot of tlime and resources into building up my darkside toons. Now they only give me deployment value, sad.

Second
    The combat in TB is nothing to write home about. Where are the AT-AT, AT-ST, Vader, emperor & etc etc... total lack of imagination. I know you guys could do so so much better than having to fight same troops over and over and over.

Third
    Required squads of toons to do normal comat missions on the 6th stage. Seriously phoenix squad and R1 squad and a difficulty tier where people are having a hard time getting 6/6 with there best squad.

Fourth
    Rewards which I know EA is totally aware of. Just shocking they let such a kitten rewards system into the end product of TB.

Fifth
    Making CLS a hero toon in TB while giving the community very little notice of who they needed or even providing any special drop rates for such toons. CLS needs to return to give people another chance at a TB hero toon. Luke is by far my fav Star Wars toon and yes i am still a little bitter i do not have him.

A few QOL things that need to be implemented in game. With the gear level being increased and so many new toons added to game its time to rework some systems in game.

First
    There are enough toons out that require omega and zetas abilities that such challenges should guarantee at least one with the chance of 2. So zetas you would get 6 a week with a chance of 12. So you can zeta an ability in 2-3 weeks. Going 2 weeks without a single zeta drop is one of the most annoying things about this game. Especially when there ate toons like CLS that have 3 abilities that can be zetad. Omega abilities have been out long enough and every toon needs them now that they defiantly need to be guarenteed. Whoich leads me to my
    Second
    Omega events come out how often? Maybe a couple times a month and all they reward you with is one omega,.This needs to be updated to at least 5 with a chance oc 20. That would go a long way to making these events actually feel epic.

Third
    Raid rewards system is BROKE. I am so tired of getting the same wothless salvage pieces over and over again. You guys did such an awesome job with how you set up the rewards system in TB. Please change the raid system to tokens so i can buy the gear i need.instead of having a thousand pieces of salvage that are worthless to me. Also spread out the rewards system a little more in raids. Example top ten then top 30 then everyone else.

Fourth
    It would be benificial to the SWGOH community if there were bonus days in the game. By that i mean for example. Mondays would be 2x cantinna drops. Tueday 2x gw. Wed 2x ls hm drops. Thursday ds hm drops. Friday double mod drops. Sat 2x raid rewards. Even if you only did this once a month it would be an improvement. Hey i know im dreaming here but its my dream hehe.

I love this game and i want to see it last, these are just some of my thoughts.

Now that i got this off my chest. Let the TROLLING begin.
  • Viruschill
    154 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    This guy cant spell worth a kitten. What a noob.
  • Got a question about "additional mystery box" change.

Does it mean that, starting from 6 stars, we get a box that yields gear/gear shards below g12,
    and starting from 15 stars, we get ANOTHER box that yields golden gear shards?
  • I agree that a bit more imagination into the individual battles for TB would have been nice, perhaps a little story element for the individual combat nodes.

It's all a bit same same.
  • Well they remove gear from fleet store they made gear harde hahahahaha :(
  • In all seriousness.... Thank you for adding a special mission rewarding tokens in 1/2/4!
    Could we get the turnaround between TB's cut down to 3 days? Would still be nice to have as close to 4 a month as initially indicated (tho, as one of the people doing the wrangling for my guild, I do appreciate the consideration).
    And thank you for the platoon fix. As one of the more vocal complainers about that bug, let me say that again... THANK YOU!
  • "Platoon Mission Changes

We have made an immediate change to Platoon Missions that address too much duplication of the same units. This should ensure a more random roll in every Platoon."

Because if there's anything that CG does well it's rng rolls in this game. I cringed when I read that.

@duckstab
  • Will you guys stop whining about the fleet store and check the shard store?
    Fleet store is there for ship fragments and zetas, it's enough. And the gear that has been added to shard store has a reasonable price. So in my opinion this is a good change.
  • I love the changes CG is making and you guys are truly doing a great job in recent times.

I don’t know who keeps complaining that TB phases need to be 24 hrs. Like you guys planned, the early phases are not difficult at all and they really don’t take a lot of time. I feel I am waiting around most of the time to have the next phase return. I am ready as soon as CG is to switch back to the 12hr phases.

That leads to this critique of mine: I love the additions and plans CG has for TBs, but don’t make them less frequent! Once a week is the perfect timing. Even with 24hr phases, there is a day off in between. Plus after struggling and coordinating for phases 4-6, phases 1-3 already seem easy and less of a time burden/coordination mess. The 4 day rest is built into the system by having easy phases.

Any guilds that don’t find phases 1-3 easy have no shot at 4-6 so those are their off days. I’d say phases 1-3 shouldn’t be difficult for players strong enough to participate in TBs due to the level requirement.

Please make TBs once a week and change to 12hr phases if you need to for this to happen. Keep all the additions tho! They’re fun.
  • Globuhl
    751 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    All of this seems very positive. I'm glad so many feedbacks were taken into consideration and result in global improvement. Re-building the event around 24 phases is great, so seems the new reward system. All of this gets me very excited for the next TB.

Good job CG, good job.
  • Globuhl wrote: »
    All of this seems very positive. I'm glad so many feedbacks were taken into consideration and result in global improvement. Re-building the event around 24 phases is great, so seems the new reward system. All of this gets me very excited for the next TB.

Good job CG, good job.

Great job, i hope so:) but only 3 tb instead of 4. Less 25% crystals from rewards and the same amount in tokens. I dont know about rewards during Tb and so called mystery box rewards....maybe it will be really good.
  • Gawejn wrote: »
    Globuhl wrote: »

Good job CG, good job.

Great job, i hope so:) but only 3 tb instead of 4. Less 25% crystals from rewards and the same amount in tokens. I dont know about rewards during Tb and so called mystery box rewards....maybe it will be really good.
    Seems like an improvement at my level, I'm still struggling with the G9-G11 bottleneck, as a result G12 is not a short term objective. Maybe I'll complain later though ^^
  • Starting time in my time zone is very very very very very very very very very far from ideal............
  • Globuhl wrote: »
    Gawejn wrote: »
    Globuhl wrote: »

Good job CG, good job.

Seems like an improvement at my level, I'm still struggling with the G9-G11 bottleneck, as a result G12 is not a short term objective. Maybe I'll complain later though ^^

It hard to say if it is improvment. I struggle also, right now I am trying to g8-g11 around 10 chars so it is really long thing. And funny I am low with green and yellow salvages. So after Tb mystery will be reaveled what is there in the box..:)
  • As a whole I would have to say that I like the additions. It is giving people more opportunities to get to the gear they will need at G9-12. The only thing that I do not see in the improvements or planned improvements was a look into the aspect of battles either freezing or the game force closing during a phase in TB and no rewards given for that phase. A simple fix such as giving CM phase points at the end of each completed phase in the battle would at least give some rewards for those of us who have battled to level 5 or 6 in a combat mission only to lose ALL the progress earned due to the game closing. (I am not even asking to go back and do again, just reward what was already earned) This happens in both Ship and Toon areas. Just a thought......
  • Viruschill wrote: »
    This guy cant spell worth a kitten. What a noob.

lol
  • If cg can change the tb rewards so quickly, why can't they take challenge gear out of the HAAT rewards?
  • @CG_Carrie Are the sub gear 12 rewards a true addition to the mystery boxes, or are they potentially in place of the gear 12? Basically, for clarification purposes, can we expect similar rewards AND g10/g11 OR can we expect similar rewards with the lower gear taking a spot of where gear 12 may have been?
  • Will you guys stop whining about the fleet store and check the shard store?
    Fleet store is there for ship fragments and zetas, it's enough. And the gear that has been added to shard store has a reasonable price. So in my opinion this is a good change.

No. First, you're in the wrong thread... there's a whole other merged mega regarding the change to the fleet store. Having more gear in the shard store is fine, pulling gear out of the fleet store is a kick in the nuggets. IMO, you're wrong.

Back on topic....
    I didn't see the start time last night when I got around to reading. I would like to second several people who've said that start time is too late. I'd love a 7amET start. It would really help international guild members. Also, I take back my 3 days off between, 1 day off is plenty with easy starting phases. I'm hungry for gear and with the gear pulled from Fleet store, even more crunch and having TB's more often would lessen the sting of the gear pulled from fleet.
  • Muaddib wrote: »
    Hmmm... @Kyno can we get this moved to the proper subforum thread please? Shouldn't be in General.

Ahaha this really makes me miss the upvote feature
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • 18 hour phases is the answer.
  • Muaddib wrote: »
    Will you guys stop whining about the fleet store and check the shard store?

No. First, you're in the wrong thread... there's a whole other merged mega regarding the change to the fleet store. Having more gear in the shard store is fine, pulling gear out of the fleet store is a kick in the nuggets. IMO, you're wrong.

Back on topic....
    I didn't see the start time last night when I got around to reading. I would like to second several people who've said that start time is too late. I'd love a 7amET start. It would really help international guild members. Also, I take back my 3 days off between, 1 day off is plenty with easy starting phases. I'm hungry for gear and with the gear pulled from Fleet store, even more crunch and having TB's more often would lessen the sting of the gear pulled from fleet.

I do not think they are going to change the start times earlier...they are based in California and do not want to be caught like the first TB with nobody in shop when the TB phases launches and things break down. (They would also have to pay overtime....)