UK based guild recruiting for heroic pit

Matt_Turner1
85 posts Member
edited September 2017
Hello there, my name is Matt and I am an officer in the guild "order gmt". The founder of this guild, jordy, established it with the intention of helping newer players develop their rosters. We are now a 45 member guild with a varied group of people at differing strength levels, we have a number of people over 1million gp and some as low as 60,000 gp, currently we have 4 spaces but we could make a few more. We are completing the normal aat in 3 days atm and we are finishing the tier 6 rancor that quickly that we have had to split the guild into 2 groups, 1 attacks and 1 registers 0 damage. This system was set up with the idea of helping to spread the rewards more evenly to help the lower players develop their teams in prep for the heroic pit raid. Each team is capable of finishing a tier 6 rancor in under 2 days, as a group, it doesnt last more than 1 day. The heroic date has been set for the 10th of November so it's a great time to join for everyone. If you're seeking han solo or you're new to the game then this is the place for you!
My ally code is 983-259-918
My line I'd is turner90
Post edited by Matt_Turner1 on

Replies