Let's make GG great again!!

Okay, i lied.. GG never great before. But the meme below show everything.. he should be on-par with G. Kenobi. Also considering he is very hard to farm :frowning:
come-at-me-bro_c_602831.jpg

I understand due to release of TLJ u guys have lot of stuffs to do. Please give him a rework.. at the start of 2018 it's okay after TLJ release. Please?? :bawling:

Ps : George Lucas have bad cough when filming Revenge of the Sith, he decided to record it and make it GG hacking bark.
1a5p5p.jpg

U're welcome :wink:

Replies

• Options
    hes "on par with G kenobi" yet he gets owned by mace in about 5 seconds lol. But still the rework is coming, albeit slowly but its coming.
  • Options
    PiffGuru wrote: »
    hes "on par with G kenobi" yet he gets owned by mace in about 5 seconds lol. But still the rework is coming, albeit slowly but its coming.

"on par with GK"?

He got owned by Ahsoka in TCW...

come on, just leave him as is, do we even want a seppie meta?
  • Options
    General Kenobi whooped him good. Would have killed him easily if he did not run away
  • Options
    :flushed:

Bu.. but.. plz guys.. idk, i only know GG in theatre movie version :bawling:

Don't know if he's face Mace, or his action in TCW. But he's giving G. Kenobi little bit of difficulties :#
  • Options

That's not canon and he couldn't attack Windu so he didn't have the chance to prevent him from using the force like he normally did. That Legends Grievous was stronger than 5 jedi masters combined before that happened. Now he is a pushover...
  • Options
    Joost wrote: »

That's not canon and he couldn't attack Windu so he didn't have the chance to prevent him from using the force like he normally did. That Legends Grievous was stronger than 5 jedi masters combined before that happened. Now he is a pushover...

The original clone wars cartoon isnt cannon? thats news to me but either way I thought the whole point was that GG isnt a force user and has no force shield and couldnt defend against force attacks.