TB Shop

I have never seen MK 5 Arakyd Droid callers. I see MK4 and MK6 quite often, but never MK5. Has anyone ever seen MK5 Arakyd Droid Callers in the guild event shop?

Replies

• Options
    Please don't move this to "guild" sub forum. I actually would like an answer.
  • Options
    Mk5 Arakyd Droid Caller is rancor gear, so you can find it in normal guild store...i dont think this rancor gear appears in TB store...
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Since you can get mk5 droid callers with guild tokens in the Guild store or with shard shop currency in the shard store why would you ever want to spend precious guild event tokens on them?
  • Options
    MK5 stun cuffs and MK 5 CEC fusion furnaces are available for purchase from TB shop, and both are Pit Raid gear.
  • Options
    I have no need for G12, as my arena team isn't even all G11. I need Droid Callers for my arena team. Im still behind the G8 gear wall for most of my characters. The guild shop is insanely priced for only 2 Droid callers. I don't have many 7 star characters, so I don't get shard shop currency.
  • Options
    My question is: "are they there?" Not why do I want them.

I don't understand how MK4 and MK6 can be there but not MK5
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    IgneoMorte wrote: »
    MK5 stun cuffs and MK 5 CEC fusion furnaces are available for purchase from TB shop, and both are Pit Raid gear.

They are not "pit raid gear". What most mean by pit raid gear or Haat raid gear is gear that is unfarmable on nodes and exclusive to that raid/shop.

I do believe the mk5 DC will show in guild event store as I currently have mk7 scanner in mine.

But even then spending those tokens on rancor/haat raid gear makes me want to cringe
  • Options
    I'm trying to get arena viable. That's why I'm doing it, I won't do it again.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    I just went and checked my alt account from what I can tell the 3 rancor raid gear parts will cycle through. One account has mk7 scanner the other mk6 discs

So you are at the mercy of rng
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    I just went and checked my alt account from what I can tell the 3 rancor raid gear parts will cycle through. One account has mk7 scanner the other mk6 discs

So you are at the mercy of rng

Thank you, Scuba.
    I'm just hoping it's not bugged.
    I've checked every time I'm on and haven't seen it.