CLS and rebels ack

Prev1
In my opinion this game has become galaxy of rebels and CLS really threw this game off balance. I've put in so much time and money in toons I want to play like Empire, droids, bounty hunters, ewoks. TB is rebel centric and CLS kills everything, feel like I'm a nub again. Other teams need more balance big time...

Replies

• Options
    Yes rebels are by far the most OP faction in the game
  • Options
    Agree
  • Options
    All these other toons and they aren't worth a darn
  • Options
    Completely agree. CLS has ruined the game in my opinion; he dominates in every aspect. It is extremely difficult to complete in Arena and GW anymore. Something needs to be done.
  • Options
    I've heard reports of Empire crushing the rebel meta. Here's an example of a bad empire team succeeding: https://youtu.be/u8QszremsBc
  • Options
    They won in movies despite being outnumbered and outgunned. Must be OP. I'd say it's sticking to canon.
  • Options
    Dretzle wrote: »
    I've heard reports of Empire crushing the rebel meta. Here's an example of a bad empire team succeeding: https://youtu.be/u8QszremsBc

That's two weak teams....
  • Options
    I'm letting my arena rank drop big time just so I can fight teams without boring CLS/GK rebels lolol
  • Options
    Give it a few months guys, we have iden versio and empire/first order coming in a month or two and hopefully the knights of ren/snoke in december/january. The dark side will have it's time, the empire will strike back
  • Options
    Mol_Zakore wrote: »
    Give it a few months guys, we have iden versio and empire/first order coming in a month or two and hopefully the knights of ren/snoke in december/january. The dark side will have it's time, the empire will strike back

Nope; this game is already mostly two years olds, none of ds meta have stayed more then a month...rebels have been dominant for the last year or close to
  • Dretzle
    716 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Moicaliss wrote: »
    rebels have been dominant for the last year or close to

Except for the Rex meta, which has been holding strong over the past 10 months.(At least that's how long I've been scoring #1 with it)
  • Options
    Haven't seen a single Rex team since cls
  • Options
    Xezee wrote: »
    They won in movies despite being outnumbered and outgunned. Must be OP. I'd say it's sticking to canon.

The only reason the rebels won any battles is because of Luke, luck and the Emperor’s/Tarkin’s arrogance.
  • Options

The only reason the rebels won any battles is because of Luke, luck and the Emperor’s/Tarkin’s arrogance.

They won?

FO aren't ruling the galaxy in the news movies....yep rebels won (facepalm)
  • Options
    aKGF1ex.jpg

But....without the Jedi there can be no balance lol
  • Options
    Probably because of TBs....the focus on LS and Rebels makes sense because of that.
  • Options
    I am using GK since January....
    And yes. Rebels outnumbered everything else
  • Options
    Dretzle wrote: »

Let that team face me or my shard mates. It wouldn't last but a minute and a half. People tried all kinds of combo empire teams and they couldn't hold up to the monster damage the rebels put out. That rebels team had wedge and Biggs which is far past true meta teams. EP and tarkin was the weak links in the line up there also. Sadly we are going to have to wait to get our darkside toons off the shelf imo.
  • Options

Canon you mean where he kissed his sister, cried in mud, and got his backside absolutely handed to him with little effort by Vader and his hand chopped off? Yeah, real canon there...
  • Options
    ScotBott wrote: »
    In my opinion this game has become galaxy of rebels and CLS really threw this game off balance. I've put in so much time and money in toons I want to play like Empire, droids, bounty hunters, ewoks. TB is rebel centric and CLS kills everything, feel like I'm a nub again. Other teams need more balance big time...

It's not just any rebel, so you are exaggerating. But CL is definately ELITE. And why not? He is Luke after all, and anything less would be wrong.
    what an ugly thing to say... does this mean we're not friends anymore?
  • Options

It's not just any rebel, so you are exaggerating. But CL is definately ELITE. And why not? He is Luke after all, and anything less would be wrong.

Why it would be wrong? Jedi luke elite...yes ...maybe. Padwan luke from ESB...probably not.

But let's not discuss if CLS should or shouldn't be OP, because the main topic is: Rebels are op at this moment and nothing else can compete against them....and whitout diversity...the game is kind of (IMO) boring.
    I mean when everyone have the same team...where's tje fun?
  • Options

Why it would be wrong? Jedi luke elite...yes ...maybe. Padwan luke from ESB...probably not.

But let's not discuss if CLS should or shouldn't be OP, because the main topic is: Rebels are op at this moment and nothing else can compete against them....and whitout diversity...the game is kind of (IMO) boring.

But without CL, Rebels are not OP. That's all I was saying.
  • Options

You don't think raid han is really strong with his last rework/zeta?
  • Options

I love OGH! Mine is +97 speed, with CC/CD mods and 2900 damage. But I haven't seen him run without CL.
  • Options

Raid Han is really good, but doesn't break the game, the diversity, the raids, GW and every player who doesn't have him is pretty much dead.
    CLS does
  • Options

Raid Han is really good, but doesn't break the game, the diversity, the raids, GW and every player who doesn't have him is pretty much dead.
    CLS does

That is until......

tzgjJre.gif
  • Options
    I don't think NS rework gonna change something
  • Options

False. You act like they don't have a ton of characters with their own particular meta.
  • Options

False. You act like they don't have a ton of characters with their own particular meta.

Ok. Tell me what rebel comp is ran in TOP arena without CL?
  • Options

Ok. Tell me what rebel comp is ran in TOP arena without CL?

Before CLS Biggs* was still around and Rex with full Rebels is still around. Chaze, Wiggs, anything with R2 super speed, and now Raid Han is everywhere ruining fights and overstacking it again in favor of LS. They had the cake already, CLS isn't just icing on it, he's all the icing on the planet on top of it.