Or C3PO...
  • Jovana_Milo
    342 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Death Jar Jar would be welcomed and unexpected
    Can we rotate out the Moderators?
  • Options
    Scout trooper, snowtrooper ops or stormtrooper commander.
  • Options
    Or a new Phoenix character ( old Rex, Callus, Honda, non blind Kannan, AP5, Saw etc)
    Toyoda.
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • Options
    It will be Rey or Poe ;)
  • Options
    Tusken faction pass ahead of Territory Battles: Tatooine. Saw it online.

link
  • Options
    Winstar wrote: »
    The day they give Tuskens a faction pass will be the beginning of the end of SWGOH.

Lol So True - but I think tusakens need just a little love - no point giving them a faction at all if they do not have the numbers to make up a whole team.

There are only 3 currently, so I think they should release Tusken Brute (as seen in the FBLuke flash event) and:

maybe a'sharad hett or Sharad Hett - his father (both only in tusken form) - I know these are legen toons, but so are Nihilus and HK. What other famous Tusken could be used to help make up the numbers and give the faction at least some decency?

• Options
    Kind of think we might get another Toon from Rebels, Phoenix squad. Super trooper is a possibility, but you know, not a rebel... so likely someone else from the show. A b or c-list toon and introduced like Bohdi was - as a login toon.

Possible Pheonix re-work, possible zeta in there. Thrawns event will get re-tooled to make it harder with the re-vamped pheonix. People will have to wait again to get him 7*

Board will explode as usual. Goal posts moved - typical.

#morerbels
    #alwaysmorebels

They should not make the Thrawn event harder - that's like moving the carrot further away from the donkey - especially when so many people seem to have him already.
  • Options
    Or a new Phoenix character ( old Rex, Callus, Honda, non blind Kannan, AP5, Saw etc)

Saw Gerrera?
  • Options

I’d welcome the inquisitors as well. It would be a nice sub faction in the game
  • Options

I’d welcome the inquisitors as well. It would be a nice sub faction in the game

Member when forums exploded over helicopter light sabers.

• Germi
    553 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Boooo wrote: »
    Winstar wrote: »
    The day they give Tuskens a faction pass will be the beginning of the end of SWGOH.

Lol So True - but I think tusakens need just a little love - no point giving them a faction at all if they do not have the numbers to make up a whole team.

There are only 3 currently, so I think they should release Tusken Brute (as seen in the FBLuke flash event) and:

maybe a'sharad hett or Sharad Hett - his father (both only in tusken form) - I know these are legen toons, but so are Nihilus and HK. What other famous Tusken could be used to help make up the numbers and give the faction at least some decency?

Obvious famous Tusken toon : Baby Tusken being slaughtered by evil JKA in ROTS !
    It would be delicate
  • Options
    Separatists. Geonosians have new pics.
    I am more powerful than the Chancellor- Anikan Skywalker and Tman
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Tman wrote: »
    Separatists. Geonosians have new pics.

It would be great. B2 as daily shard. New Gunray capital ship (the ball) + dooku ship (the one with sail) ... it would be perfect with in parallel the Thrawn event and maybe a new Phoenix style toon as marquee events.

And please ... let us farm the Kylo ship !!
  • Options
    Lol talia
  • Options
    wow that is super exciting.

or it isn't
  • Options
    Talia... boring
  • Options
    No, Vader does not NEED a rework...he is already the hardest hitting toon in the game he literally has unlimited dmg potential, the only limit to his dmg is whatever you can put up.....he just needs a really good zeta unique and he'll be back to best darkside toon in the game, as he SHOULD be. Though they could up his basic dmg a lil bit....doesn't rly apply to me cuz I have crit dmg on him and over 3100 phys dmg but still, would help a lot of ppl. Like I said either give him a zeta unique or a non zeta unique but still a good one and another good special.
  • Options
    Welp, I hate to be the end of a thrilling discussion here but its Talia. However I'm still trying to figure out 1) Why they hinted thrawn and instead put R2 as the event and 2) What are they planning with the Nightsisters?
    Ally code: 357613281
    swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/lordterminus/
  • Globuhl
    751 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Talia? Okay... I wonder what it means. Will we have one of these short faction passes like we had with the Ewoks except with Nighsisters?
  • Lord_Massacus
    183 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Globuhl wrote: »
    Talia? Okay... I wonder what it means. Will we have one of these short faction passes like we had with the Ewoks except with Nighsisters?

That's kinda what I'm thinking. Maybe they're adding Mother Talzin?
    The one I'm really curious about is why they heavily hinted thrawn and then decided to switch to R2. Are we getting another chance at CLS?
    Ally code: 357613281
    swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/lordterminus/
  • D_Nemes1s
    65 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Globuhl wrote: »

That's kinda what I'm thinking. Maybe they're adding Mother Talzin?
    The one I'm really curious about is why they heavily hinted thrawn and then decided to switch to R2. Are we getting another chance at CLS?

That would be kinda screwed up since most of the people I know have been putting their everything into Phoenix squad especially after their big hint...thrawn is due to come back before cls I think
  • Options
    Neat. I've got Talia at 7* already, so it's another month of indirectly getting Stun Cuffs in the daily login.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    No, Vader does not NEED a rework...he is already the hardest hitting toon in the game he literally has unlimited dmg potential, the only limit to his dmg is whatever you can put up.....he just needs a really good zeta unique and he'll be back to best darkside toon in the game, as he SHOULD be. Though they could up his basic dmg a lil bit....doesn't rly apply to me cuz I have crit dmg on him and over 3100 phys dmg but still, would help a lot of ppl. Like I said either give him a zeta unique or a non zeta unique but still a good one and another good special.

Yes
    Can we rotate out the Moderators?
  • Options
    Lol, Talia.

I guess the Devs are gonna be trolls for Halloween?
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Options
    Thank you for making Tie Fight Pilot the October Toon!! I was farming him but can instead concentrate on other empire character for R2! Wish me luck!
  • Options
    Thank you for making Tie Fight Pilot the October Toon!! I was farming him but can instead concentrate on other empire character for R2! Wish me luck!

Sorry, but it's supposed to be Talia and it will be fixed on Monday
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Options
    We’ve received reports from players indicating that the Daily Login character for October is the TIE Fighter Pilot and NOT Nightsister Talia as was announced via the Events Calendar on 9/29.
    Our team is currently investigating this issue, and should address this via Hotfix on Monday. We apologize for the confusion and will keep you updated of any changes.
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
This discussion has been closed.