Thrawn

Replies

• Options
    I was looking forward to Thrawn as I think I'm ready for him. Sometimes events aren't listed so he could still pop up, maybe just before R2 given the empire tag.

I'm thinking R2 is a good thing because I suspect it means CLS may be returning sooner then expected. I base this on his role in TB and it seems Luke will be playing a key role in the new film.
  • Options
    Ok
    Can we rotate out the Moderators?
  • Options
    i want thrawn now
  • Options
    Sheytan wrote: »
    CamaroAMF wrote: »
    SWGAMER6 wrote: »
    CHILL OUT!!!! No one said we are not getting Thrawn.
    Actually, the events calendar does say we're not getting Thrawn. It's there to list the upcoming events, and it appears that Thrawn is not one of them.

It clearly says it lists SOME events. They never put everything on there.

Then what is the point?!

"Here's a calendar of events - but it can all change, and btw there might be even more stuff that we didn't bother to list, so really your guess is as good as ours as to what is actually coming up. Enjoy!"

That's just how it is. It's really that simple.
  • Options
    Vala411 wrote: »
    Actually, the events calendar does say we're not getting Thrawn. It's there to list the upcoming events, and it appears that Thrawn is not one of them.

It only lists some of the eveunts. Thrawn is still coming.

Source?

Make the effort and read what Kozi said

I have you jackrabbit. She has not said Thrawn is coming. She said the calendar as always is subject to change and may not include all events, show me where she said Thrawn is coming.
    Can we rotate out the Moderators?
  • Options
    Vala411 wrote: »

It only lists some of the eveunts. Thrawn is still coming.

Source?

Make the effort and read what Kozi said

I have you jackrabbit. She has not said Thrawn is coming. She said the calendar as always is subject to change and may not include all events, show me where she said Thrawn is coming.

Check the What's Ahead from the 9/20 update. You have to pick up on hints with this game if you want to stay ahead. They are not going to straight up tell us everything that is coming.
  • Options
    Me too, I want Thrawn event. When? Now....just joking:) But I hope soon Thrawn will be there.
  • Options
    We want thrawn we want thrawn we want thrawn...ok now can you here me :)
  • Options
    Yes please bring him back!
    "If I'm fighting I'm not dying, and I'm not done fighting yet." Mara Jade

Join the EU Rebellion and tell Disney to give us new Legends!
  • Options
    Rujedi wrote: »
    We want thrawn we want thrawn we want thrawn...ok now can you here me :)

CG_KozispoonCG_Kozispoon
    5:34PM
    IgneoMorte wrote: »
    I was really hoping for Thrawn.

Is there a typo, or no Thrawn? @CG_Kozispoon

No typos! Though, I'd remind that the calendar is always subject to change and it did mention it listed some of the events for the month of Oct.
  • Options
    Its less about asking for things to be constructive, and more about being polite and respectful.
  • Options
    CG_KozispoonCG_Kozispoon

No typos! Though, I'd remind that the calendar is always subject to change and it did mention it listed some of the events for the month of Oct.
  • Options
    Even more so, why do a "What's ahead" if it's not what's ahead.

But ahead could mean November, December, even into 2018. Why are we so gullible to think it means next month? Silly us.
  • Options
    CG_KozispoonCG_Kozispoon

Lol, that is your source for her saying Thrawn is coming? Guess you're a real glass half full dude.
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Options
    CG_KozispoonCG_Kozispoon

Lol, that is your source for her saying Thrawn is coming? Guess you're a real glass half full dude.

There could be 2 drops in the glass and he'd be saying it's practically spilling over the edge it's so full.
  • Options
    Talia rework , relish of Mother Talzin!! If thats the news, than its good news
  • Options
    CG_KozispoonCG_Kozispoon

LCuZq3s.gif
  • Options
    CG_KozispoonCG_Kozispoon

There could be 2 drops in the glass and he'd be saying it's practically spilling over the edge it's so full.

“A team rises from the ashes stronger as a familiar foe returns.”
    @CG_Kozispoon

Most likely interpretation is Phoenix and Thrawn. When Kozi was asked about Thrawn she alluded to the fact that the calendar is not complete as is. Do with this what you want. But I'm telling you this right now -- if you and FierceRevan are expecting direct answers from the people in charge about what is exactly ahead and when then you need to find a different forum.
  • Options
    You need to find a different forum

Any suggestions @SWGAMER6
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Options
    You need to find a different forum

Any suggestions @SWGAMER6

Oh I don't know...I hear Candy Crush has a good forum. Just might be a good fit.
  • Options
    People keep insisting that legendary events are 6 months away, even though none has been that long. Wish granted. You can't say now that CG never listens.
  • Options
    It just makes for better game play to bring out thrawn first. 1. he's empire so he can be used in r2d2 event. 2. we've all been building our Phoenix squad so we would be ready. 3. it was hinted at that he was coming. 4. Don't make your player base unhappy or they will play other games, there are so many to choose from. 5. Who cares about grand master yoda no one uses him......
  • Options
    you need to find a different forum.

Toxic people like you are why I very rarely bother with this forum as it is.
  • Options
    you need to find a different forum.

Toxic people like you are why I very rarely bother with this forum as it is.

8ELWARu.jpg
  • Rujedi
    141 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    This is also the second time grand master yoda event has come around, please enough is enough
  • Options
    Simply they just want more and more money. If everyone well prepared for next legendary event, who gonna buy those packs?
  • Options
    I had a plan.
    Farm Phoenix for Thrawn in October, have him for R2.
    Get R2 at 7 starred for CLS.
    I even had the number of days to farm everyone to 7 star calculated.
    But the devs threw a Godzilla sized wrench in the plans. Very mad. Very, very, mad.
    I am more powerful than the Chancellor- Anikan Skywalker and Tman
  • Options
    Don't worry, there will be an overpriced panic farm pack available soon to solve your problems.
  • Options
    I'm not saying you shouldn't start farming a back up character (stormtrooper and Magmatrooper are fairly easy), but the event calendar only covers some of the events for this month. It's very possible that there will be a last minute announcement for Thrawns event since they will want to use the opportunity to sell Phoenix packs.

It's how they make money. Don't hate the the developers, they are just follwing orders ;)
  • Options
    You are not required to chase every new toon that is released. There is no reason to get upset over not getting the newest toys every time. Honestly, grow up!