Mod store Zzzzz

Get rid of it. Who with an IQ beyond 6 would part with crystals for these over priced nonsensical nonsense... Its a dead feature

Replies

• Options
    I got a a 5 dot arrow potency mod with speed primary for 2.5 million credits today. Changed my opinion of the mod shop.
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Options
    I hold onto credits just encase. My only annoyance is that the store is nearly always dominated by crystal purchases and credit purchases are few and far between.

Considering the price that's probably a good thing for my credit balance but it would still be good to not go a few days without seeing a 5* credit purchase mod, let alone one that's actually worth buying.
  • Options
    Once and a while a nice mod pops for credits. Crystal ones are for whales who want mods fast.
  • Options
    With 100% drops on mod challenges no one is using the mod store
  • Options
    There’s no reason to
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Khayman wrote: »
    Once and a while a nice mod pops for credits. Crystal ones are for whales who want mods fast.

+1
  • Sothe
    179 posts Member
    Options
    Most of my speed mods above +12 have come from the store.

/shrug
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    moved to correct sub forum.

I still buy mods with speed secondaries or the occasional Crit damage triangle if its the correct type. only for coins.
  • TVF
    36612 posts Member
    Options
    It's funny how people like to say "no one does X" despite plenty of evidence to the contrary.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Piercen
    20 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I get mods with fantastic speed secondaries from challenges all the time I have like 10 arrows with +30 speed
    Maybe the rng gods just love me haha
    I’ve never seen the need to buy any mods, even for coins, from that store