Why doesn't the best duo in the star wars universe have synergies...

Prev1
You probably already guessed but just to for clarity, I'm talking about Obi wan and Anakin. In star wars episode 2 and 3 it's all about Obi wan and Anakin and in star wars rebels these two are kicking butt all across the galaxies yet all these other heroes(and villains) have synergies between multiple characters but the best duo have no synergy.

And why does Jedi knight Anakin not have a zeta ability. One of the main character of star wars (if not the main character) has no zeta. Whats up with that?

Replies

• feälóke
    117 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Well I think that padawan Anakin and obi-wan are going to have synergies... once padawan Anakin is released...
  • Options
    The game is non canon. Meaning it is a simulation that way EA can put their MMO and Old Republic characters in and make them OP while dumbing down Palpatine and others. This is not a dig on EA in any way. Their MMO is awesome and Revan is reveared as a better developed character than Anakin by a long shot.

It’s just a holo table game. A what if simulation.
  • Options
    They're not rebels, why would they have decent synergy?
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    The best duo of star wars is not obiwan + anakin but Palpatine + Vader

Also Anakin has already synergievwith Asokha
  • jwoah
    210 posts Member
    Options
    Uhhh, I’m gonna disagree with all of you; we all know Han Solo and Chewbacca are the most popular duo of Star Wars.
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Options
    Jedi's haven't been touched for ages. Most of the synergies have come after the last Jedi updates.

When they next get reworked there will probably be synergy all over the place.
  • N1c0
    248 posts Member
    Options
    R2 and C3PO are the most popular duo of Star Wars. B)
  • Options
    Jar Jar Binks and Poe Dameron are the most popular duo of all of Star Wars!

Hu... no... wait...
  • Options
    Mk 3 Carbanti Sensor Array & Mk 3 Czerka Stun Cuffs are the best duo in SWGOH

• Options
    I thought CUP and Ugnaught were the best duo? They don't have synergy because then you'd only need the two of them!
    Designer of all things Events for SW:GoH.
    reddit: /u/Capgasp
    I don't reply to attacks or negativity. Keep it civil.
  • Options
    CapGaSP, I commend your sense of humour regarding the balance of your own game!
    Is that a clue that we should be farming these? :p
  • Options
    Farm CUP and Ugnaught now!

Luckily I've already finished farming CUP from Squad Arena Store, now just need to finish up the two girls Leia and Asajj before starting on Ugnaught.
  • Options
    I was wondering why General Kenobi and Jedi Knight Anakin don't have star fighters, they spent the majority of the films flying in battles and pursuit, don't recall genosian spy having a ship in the movies but i may have missed that.
  • Options
    Yes, geonosian ships don't exist.
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    Options
    You are forgetting IG-86 and Jawa Engineer. Whenever 86 calls for an assist JE answers :(
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    Options
    Star Wars Clone Wars*
    Not Star Wars Rebels

Also, best duo is Luke and Leia when they kiss. Just sayin'.

I'm terrible. Real best duo that deserves a synergy would be uncle Owen and Aunt Beru with their Burned Alive passive abilities.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Options
    The cheapest duo is zeta barris and gk :o
  • Options
    Winstar wrote: »

It's not a dou. It's a synergy.
    Zeta kanan and zeta old ben can be part of that synergy too.

And OP, the best dou is Vader and Palpatine, no doubt. Jedis master and Padawan have a simple synergy, no more. 2 siths who took over the galaxy, are the real deal.
  • Options
    Chewbacca and porg is the best and the movie isn’t even out yet :D
  • Options
    CG_CapGaSP wrote: »
    I thought CUP and Ugnaught were the best duo? They don't have synergy because then you'd only need the two of them!

Team Cupnaught. Ready for the rework when you are!

• Options
    Winstar wrote: »

Wait till hermit Yoda gets added to that duo
  • Revi
    573 posts Member
    Options
    Fauztin wrote: »
    Star Wars Clone Wars*
    Not Star Wars Rebels

Also, best duo is Luke and Leia when they kiss. Just sayin'.

I'm terrible. Real best duo that deserves a synergy would be uncle Owen and Aunt Beru with their Burned Alive passive abilities.

+1, this is what SWGOH needs.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    So i'm the only one who thinks finn and rey are the best starwars duo? =D
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    The best duo ever? Padme and jar-jar. It's called the boring-to-death sinergy
  • Options
    There is only one **** best duo in Star Wars.

It's Tag and Bink. :lol:
  • C_Sandurz
    84 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    leef wrote: »
    So i'm the only one who thinks finn and rey are the best starwars duo? =D

Yes =)
  • Options
    Um... R2 and C3PO?
  • Options
    jwoah wrote: »
    Uhhh, I’m gonna disagree with all of you; we all know Han Solo and Chewbacca are the most popular duo of Star Wars.

He said best duo not most popular.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum.
  • Options
    Anakin and Obi Wan are the maybe the second best duo.
    The best duo in all of Star Wars is hands down Han and Chewy. We've got Han, now we just need Chewy HINT HINT devs!
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).