How to connect existing guest account to Game Center

I've been playing for almost a year now, and have realized that I'm playing on a guest account on my iPad. I've connected to fb, but I guess that doesn't do anything to back up the account. When I launch Game Center, then swgoh, it loads a level 1 startup account. So, the question is, how to I connect my existing swgoh level 85 account to Game Center to back it up, and so I can grab energies on my iPhone?

Tried customer service, but they have not been helpful.

Replies

• Options
    It will give you the option to tie the guest account to the Game Center account automatically. If you aren't seeing this, you probably declined it without realising, in which case you'll need a new Game Center account.
  • Options
    This gives you everything for Android, not sure of iOS, but could be the same.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/82173/psa-for-those-playing-guest-accounts#latest
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Options
    Yikes, one misstep on a guest account and all gone. Hope you get it to sync. Good luck.
  • Options
    Hi, so I don't know If I have a guest account or not. I want to login to game centre but then I am scared it might load up a previous save of the game where I had different characters. (I had this game before but then deleted it). I recently downloaded the game again and have been enjoying it. I am just scared that if I login to game centre ill lose my progress.
  • Options
    Ok so I just logged in and I had my old account and logged back out and have my new one. Is there anyway to put my new account onto game center
  • JDK82
    151 posts Member
    Options
    I think there should be the possibility to set up a new game centre account with a different Apple id. Under iPhone settings. Than you can link your game to the game centre - which runs now under a new Apple id and so you would link your current game to the game centre. This would have an impact to all other games you might be playing on your phone...
  • Options
    From having a similar problem with my phone. I used a guest account for many months. I managed to make a new email and it will provide an option to continue your guest account on that google play account attached to that email. If you get a level 1 (or 2) character I think that means you clicked for a new game earlier in the process rather than continue. Which I did a couple of times

This is what happened on my phone, I was able to play it on a new phone after a few weeks of worrying, but I got all my stuff back. Maybe its different on the device youre using, hope this helped :)
  • Options
    Well, if you can go back and forth between accounts, you should write down both Ally Codes, and request customer service if they could transfer or swap accounts. If you have ever spent any money, they will surely try to help you.
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Options
    Please submit bugs to the official EA tech support Site Located at:
    http://answers.ea.com/t5/STAR-WARS-Galaxy-of-Heroes/ct-p/star-wars-en

You can also see the announcement for the new bug change here:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/136649/where-to-post-bugs-and-issues#latest
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber