Plo koon rework

Hi, personally love thinking about kits for characters, and how to improve the game, I believe Jedi, to be specific, characters like mace windu, pol koon, Kit fisto, and Asoka tano need reworks, I created a rework for plo koon and would like your opinion on it.

Plo koon rework

Basic - Quelling Blow - remove all buffs and gain defense up (Omega) gain 5% turn meater per buff removed, and buffs (defense up) gained.

Special - Force Judgement - Deal special damage of all enemy's, and inflict defense down, and a 70% chance to inflict offense down, (Omega) gain 5% turnmeater for each debuff inflicted.

Special - Take Charge - All allies gain defense up for 4 turns, if they already have defense up, they gain health and protection up (15%). Clones and Jedi also gain 50% turn meter, with a 70% chance to gain evasion up.

Leader - Overwatch - Each ally has a 35% chance (doubled on Jedi) to remove 2 random buffs from each enemy at the start of their turns. If they dispel any enemy's, they gain offense up and foresight for 2 turns. All Jedi begin the encounter with evasion up for 2 turns.

Replies

• Options
    What's the point of posts like these?
  • Options
    For fun, I love the game so I like to think of ways to improve it, and it's fun to think about game mechanics.
  • Options
    What's the point of posts like these?

There were tons of post begging for Mother Talzin, and a Nightsister rework. We got that.

Long ago there were tons of posts begging for a Boba Fett rework. We got that.

Before that there were posts begging for an Anakin rework. Not only did we get that, but most of the changes that Anakin got were suggestions that were ripped directly from posts like this.
  • Rmaxtpmx
    294 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Well for every one we actually get, there are several that get ignored. Or ones like mace that get a rework that doesn't make any difference. Everyone is still begging for a meaningful mace rework. One of the most rare and powerful fighting styles of any Jedi, and his only use in the game is as a fleet Commander. I love his kit, but his stats are still seriously lacking. He should hit harder than any other Force user, maybe excepting Anakin/Vader. And it's not exactly the first time someone has suggested a plo koon rework either. He's one of my favorite clone wars characters, and I can't use him in the game. It makes me sad. Of course I say the same about cad bane, and embo isn't even in the game. So maybe I just have peculiar taste and don't count.