edited November 2017
Hi there I have a not so good team need some good ones any ideas plz
Thanks
Post edited by CrashWolf124 on

Replies

• Options
    What do you mean
  • Options
    Don't know what u mean but if u are talking about shard currency to buy stuff in the shard shop u have to convert it from buying shards of a maxed 7star character w other forms of currency I. E gw currency fleet currency raid currency and cantina.
  • Options
    I THINK you mean Shard Shop Currency. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Comes from shards in-excess of 7* toons i.e. if you have a toon at 7* and you get shards FOR that toon after. Those shards are then converted to Shard Shop Currency.

Hope that helps.
  • Options
    I got 7 stars on my guy and just unlock the shard store but I don’t know we’re to get the blue stuff to buy in there
  • Options
    I got 7 stars on my guy and just unlock the shard store but I don’t know we’re to get the blue stuff to buy in there

Buy getting extra shards after the 7* for your 7* toon will give you "shard shop currency @CrashWolf124
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Options
    K_G0sling wrote: »
    I THINK you mean Shard Shop Currency. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Comes from shards in-excess of 7* toons i.e. if you have a toon at 7* and you get shards FOR that toon after. Those shards are then converted to Shard Shop Currency.

Hope that helps.
    Thanks that did help I’m not up to that yet but my man was so didn’t know much about it