Territory Battles: Phase 6, Rogue One Requirements

Salsc
73 posts Member
edited November 2017
Greetings,

I am hoping to see some community feedback on the requirements to complete the phase 6 combat mission using Rogue One only.

Out of the pool of possible characters: Jyn, Cassian, K2, Base, Chirrut, Pao, Bistan, Bodhi, SRP, etc.

It seems pretty obvious that the strongest all-around team would be Jyn(L), Chaze, Kassian...

However, what teams are working well for the combat mission WITHOUT Chaze or Kassian? I am particularly wondering if a squad built around offense up (from Bodhi & Pao) and for the defense up bonus from Double Duty ability on Bodhi would do well, using SRP for tanking with all the buffs from the squad.

So we're looking at: Jyn(L), Bodhi, Pao, Bistan, SRP. Main damage dealers would be Pao and Bistan, leveraging offense up and rapid attacks plus expose from Jyn. Turn meter manipulation from Jyn, Bodhi, and Bistan, speed up from SRP. Survivability from defense up, possible zeta on Jyn lead, lots of buffs for SRP. De-buffs for countering the Imperial squads high power and rapid attacks would be defense down (Pao), offense down (SRP), and evasion down (Bodhi).

Looking forward to thoughts and feedback from community, particularly those who have tested these toons. Again, this is focused on the phase 6 combat mission in territory battles only.

Thank you

Replies

• Options
    Just get Chaze.
  • Options
    I have Chaze...but they are often needed for platoons. So please focus on the question that was asked.
  • Options
    Salsc wrote: »
    I have Chaze...but they are often needed for platoons. So please focus on the question that was asked.

Cassian is literally the lifeblood of R1 so no I don't think a team without him works. Chaze...well there are reports of 6/6 without them but it was with god mods etc
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    lol @ using toons for platoons rather than battles. C'mon, son. battles/bonus/rolo>platoons>deploy
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    Gifafi wrote: »
    lol @ using toons for platoons rather than battles. C'mon, son. battles/bonus/rolo>platoons>deploy

I don't know what kind of guild you're in, but in top guilds sacrificing toons one would like to use for combat, to fill platoons is a regular occurrence, with the aim of not overstretching oneself resulting in less combats completed.
  • Options
    Salsc wrote: »

Chirrut and baze aren't used for platoons on p6 as they are required on the mission, they fixed that some time ago
  • Options
    ah, thank you for the info GG. that is good to know.

hopefully some day when they make it rain holo projectors and stun cuffs/guns i will be able to max out the R1 toons and test the dynamic depending on offense up without chaze/kassian

and Magulama is right, for guilds that are not 50/50 whales, it is very common for people who can go 6/6 with alternate setups so as to be able to donate to platoons to enable those with weaker rosters to complete more stages of the missions. if donating baze in phase 5 means u only go 5/6 on one mission, but it enables a few other people in your guild to get another stage completed, it was well worth it
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Magulama wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »

I don't know what kind of guild you're in, but in top guilds sacrificing toons one would like to use for combat, to fill platoons is a regular occurrence, with the aim of not overstretching oneself resulting in less combats completed.

Well if you can 6/6 Phase 6 on the R1 mission do that instead of sacrificing them for a platoon that never gets completed.

Do what works for the guild /situation you're in. Good luck OP
  • Options
    My team is zJYN(L), Cassian, K2, Blaze, & Chirrut no problem going 6/6
  • Options
    what gear levels, bonus speed from mods, are we talking to comfortably 6/6?

thank you
  • Options
    The best R1 team still Jyn zeta Lead, Cassian, K2-SO, Baze and Chirrut all XII, but if face 6 skulls you Will have troubles without top mods, i lost 2 times in P6 after waves 5-6 with 4-6 skulls. Since they Will not be required for Platoon, seems the best option because high sinergy. I want information about Bodhy zeta in action too, since is expensive to try, but Scarif and Bistan could be options to replace Chaze, plus are pilots, but With lot less effectveness to the Combat missions, maybe can work with Jyn and Cassian zetas
  • Options
    I did it for the first time with ZJyn G10, cassian G11, chaze G11, K2 G9.

I faced a team full of skulls on p6 and revived K2 twice, so I still have to check if it was good RNG or a real deserved win
  • Options
    I got you. I was just thinking that the R1 team does not really put out the kind of damage that resistance or Wiggs, Lando, Leia, RHan rebel team can, it seems to depend on Cassian special abilities to hammer and kill a trooper fast, but otherwise it seems to have sub-par damage. Chirrut's special that call's Baze is the only other high damage tool. So was just trying to think how placing more attackers in an R1 squad might work and if they could be kept alive. Sure Jyn could revive, but without Chirrut they would likely die right away again.
  • Salsc
    73 posts Member
    Options
    Greetings,

Having run the team a few times, zJyn, Kassian, Chaze, I have yet to go 6/6... Part of the trouble is my guild cannot fill the platoons so I am having to work without those advantages. zJyn is G10; Cassian, K2, Baze & Chirrut are all G11. Decent mods. Is there any lineup for R1 squad that I could expect to reliably complete the phase 6 mission 6/6 with at best 1/3 bonus from platoon? I am wondering if even taking them all to G12 will not guarantee success until we are able to fill the platoons.

Regards,
    Salsc