Character Drop Down Menu

Is there any chance of adding Rogue One characters to the drop down character selection? In TB some of the Combat Missions call for Rogue One characters, so it may make sense to actually categorize them.

Replies

• Options
    +1
  • Options
    It's not a faction though, and that dropdown sorts by faction, so they'd have to add the Rogue One faction. And if they did that, do they add Krennic, Death Trooper, and Sand Trooper to that list? And if they do, does that mean you can now use those imps in the TB node? We don't have Force Awakens, Clone Wars, or Legends categories either.

It would be nice for them to have a faction besides Rebels, but I can also see how it would futz with the flow of everything.
  • Options
    They did it for Phoenix, who are also Rebels.
  • dpgoalie
    8 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I guess I'm confused as to why there is a Rogue One character category in TB CM's but not in character Drop menu.
  • Options
    It seems common sense that Rogue one tag would apply to the Rebel Characters that were on the Rogue one ship not to every toon that was in the movie Rogue one. The argument that the Empire toons from the movie would HAVE to get the Rogue one tag as well is pretty stupid
  • Options
    It's not a faction though, and that dropdown sorts by faction, so they'd have to add the Rogue One faction. And if they did that, do they add Krennic, Death Trooper, and Sand Trooper to that list? And if they do, does that mean you can now use those imps in the TB node? We don't have Force Awakens, Clone Wars, or Legends categories either.

It would be nice for them to have a faction besides Rebels, but I can also see how it would futz with the flow of everything.

Listen here bruh, Rogue One refers to the Rebels who stole the stolen imperial cargo shuttle and infiltrated Scariff. The imperials from that film do not fit under the umbrella. A Rogue One tag would make things easier.
  • dpgoalie
    8 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options

Listen here bruh, Rogue One refers to the Rebels who stole the stolen imperial cargo shuttle and infiltrated Scariff. The imperials from that film do not fit under the umbrella. A Rogue One tag would make things easier.

Right on!
  • Wolfkid
    51 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Let's see here:
    Rogue One: Rebel
    Rogue One: Empire

easy fix? who knows? if they want to add the movie as the title for them.
  • Options

Rogue One is the name of a movie and a fake ship. Phoenix is an actual faction. Just sayin. Also, if Rogue One is required in TB, you can only select Rogue One characters. Just sayin' again. :#
  • Options
    Winstar wrote: »

Rogue One is the name of a movie and a fake ship. Phoenix is an actual faction. Just sayin. Also, if Rogue One is required in TB, you can only select Rogue One characters. Just sayin' again. :#

That's my point. If you have to select Rogue One characters, put them under character drop down selection.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    moved to correct sub forum.

QoL 2.0
  • Options
    We need a Han drop down as well, so we can see them all, just missing 1 for a full team.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Darthtater wrote: »
    We need a Han drop down as well, so we can see them all, just missing 1 for a full team.

Someone else posted that we need a Han with a leader ability like Hera but just for Hans. I want the pull down and that Han in the game now. that would be great.
  • Options
    Winstar wrote: »

And the drop down menu says “select filter” not “select faction”. Just sayin. So we could have another filter for a large group of toons that are required for specific missions, thus making it easier to filter for them as a group, irregardless of faction, when working on gearing and leveling. Just sayin. The code is already written, as evident by us only being able to select these toons in said specific missions of TB. Just sayin. So again, OP was asking for another filter to make it easier to look at specific toons that are required for specific missions. Just sayin. I don’t care what’s a “fake” or “actual” faction. Just sayin. When the game requires a specific set of toons for something, then it would be great to be able to filter for those specific toons. Just sayin. :)
  • Man_Uel
    15 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    If you are farming them or you just want them handy put them in your favourites.
    I’m alright with them not having a rogue one tag since they were not an official (or unofficial) rebel squad or a race. Officially they were just part of the rebel faction.