Best ALL empire or sith teams for heroic rancor? (Zader lead)

Is Thrawn a decent toon for buff clearing?

What are the best EMPIRE or SITH ONLY Zader teams for heroic rancor?

Replies

• HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    I don't actually know, but I've heard some things on my visits to the forum. Also, consider less might be more when it comes to rancor (gets tm on hit). and also not just using Empire and Sith

TFP- Tenacity Down
    Thrawn- Fracture
    Royal G-Speed down
    Tarkin- aoe tm removal?
    magma-tarkin but less of a cooldown?
    DeathT-hits hard?
    Gar- Speed down+tm removal
    Krennic- tenacity Down
    Palp- Offense up?

I've never heard of an all Sith or Empire team for rancor. And I'm not yet that far myself (oofed on my first zeta, still a WIP). I've heard it's about not letting the Rancor get a turn. So you could turn to the empire for that, cuz Sith are more about them debuffs. But I'd truly recommend going a route where you don't have all Sith/Empire. Guys like Rex who remove tm on basic or speed up your team.
  • Options
    I use Zader (L), Director Krennic, Tarkin, Thrawn, and Magmatrooper to solo.
  • Options
    Zader Thrawn & TFP can clear it by themselves. Magma in the mix makes it autoable.
  • Options
    I can solo with zader (L), zzThrawn, tfp, tarkin, sidious so that's hybrid sith/empire. tarkin and sid are only g9.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    Zader, TFP, Thrawn, Tarkin plus one of these, Magma, RG, storm or Shore
    I've never tried it with DT, Krennic, Gar, Veers, snow or ISC yet, as I'm rarely available when attacks Begin in my Guild
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    Zader Thrawn & TFP can clear it by themselves. Magma in the mix makes it autoable.

Starting at p2 or p3?
  • Options
    Calo_Nord wrote: »
    I can solo with zader (L), zzThrawn, tfp, tarkin, sidious so that's hybrid sith/empire. tarkin and sid are only g9.
    HK666 wrote: »
    I don't actually know, but I've heard some things on my visits to the forum. Also, consider less might be more when it comes to rancor (gets tm on hit). and also not just using Empire and Sith

TFP- Tenacity Down
    Thrawn- Fracture
    Royal G-Speed down
    Tarkin- aoe tm removal?
    magma-tarkin but less of a cooldown?
    DeathT-hits hard?
    Gar- Speed down+tm removal
    Krennic- tenacity Down
    Palp- Offense up?

I've never heard of an all Sith or Empire team for rancor. And I'm not yet that far myself (oofed on my first zeta, still a WIP). I've heard it's about not letting the Rancor get a turn. So you could turn to the empire for that, cuz Sith are more about them debuffs. But I'd truly recommend going a route where you don't have all Sith/Empire. Guys like Rex who remove tm on basic or speed up your team.

UPDATE:
    Thanks for the input, but actually I recently had great success with a mixed Empire/Sith team.
    My latest score was
    5,693,926 mil

Started at p1.
    Zader (l) g10, Thrawn g9, GMT g9, TFP g10, Nihilus g10

Tarkin is very valuble for tM removal, as is Thrawn. Having a Zader lead was also crucial. Rex has been one of the more well known guys in old school rancor teams, but there are other combos out there. Jyn Erso, is supposed to be a great rancor toon also.

• Options
    Try magma instead of DN if you have him. Big TMR on his special can be handy in a pinch.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    I auto it with just CLS

Do you go potty like a big boy too?
  • Options
    Zader, Thrawn, TFP, Tarkin, Magma is a good combo.
  • Options
    zVader zzThrawn emperor zTarkin tie pilot. Bring on 10 rancor’s and I’ll beat them back to back! But not grievous lol
  • Options
    I use Vader(l), jyn, teboo, thrawn, and R2
    But it's super slow putting a zeta on Vader would be nice but meh