Who Dooku should replace??

cassani
8 posts Member
edited December 2015
I'm lv 49 ftp and in the next few days i will get dooku (46/50 shards) so i am thinking who dooku should replace, here's my team:
luminara 4* (tomorrow she will be 5*) gear lv 5
Chewbacca 4* gear lv 4
sid 4* gear lv 6
talia 4* (in few days 5*) gear lv 4
savage oppress 3* gear lv 4
In pvp im doing fine i am between the 400/700 rank.
Thanks to anyone who will help me.

Replies

• Options
    Thats only 4 characters, assuming your 5th character is either a 3* jedi consular, or a 4* Old Daka, you should replace savage oppress with dooku imo
  • Options
    Sorry my bad, it's chewbecca.
  • Options
    Don't use dooku as you play long time enough you will find his damage isn't high enough although he may attack four times in one turn at most 4500dmg to single character
    His stun chance is too low to rely on
    It is too hard to collect his shard
  • Options
    Ok thanks
  • Options
    Replace chewy.

Dooku stuns Jedi all the time everyone has Jedi on their team.
  • Options
    Do not replace Opress. He is awesome. I have him at only 4* lvl 48 with gear 6 and he crits on basic 1500-2k and 2500-3k on special. His basic non crit is typically 1100 and he can take a pounding. Sure he does no Buffs or heals but he is just a buzzsaw that is built tough. I typically take my first target to under 25% health first attack by him. I can't wait to see him as I star him up. I borrow many strong allies and honestly have not played with any 4* character that hits as hard as consistently as him.
  • Options
    I cant replace him for chewy, he is too useful for my team.
    I think talia or savage opress, but i have talia at 5* now so i think i will replace savage opress.
  • Options
    cassani wrote: »
    I think talia or savage opress, but i have talia at 5* now so i think i will replace savage opress.

I'd replace talia, she's awful. Seriously one of the worst characters, terrible dps, her special is mediocre, and her healing on defense is terrible. If your opponent knows how to play against Talia she basically is useless.
  • Options
    i agree with DarthMasterShawn...don't replace Opress man. Hes a killer tank.
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    Dooku is huge fun but not that great overall (just my opinion) hes a liability more then a help
  • Options
    Abyss wrote: »
    Dooku is huge fun but not that great overall (just my opinion) hes a liability more then a help

talia is a far bigger liability
  • Options
    Dooku is great against Jedi teams. Can't beat 90% stun chance. He does lose ground to other toons at higher levels though.
  • Options
    Ok i got him, he is even more 'squishy' than sid. So for the moment he's gonna stay on the bench.
  • Options
    Dooku is great Esp at low levels. Dont Listen to crap. He is beast. Stun counterrattack. Attack first. Thats why you are at that rank. Replace opress. Farm Daka.

Sid dooku and Lumi can kill anyone at start. Try to get daka/Ct Fives/phasma.
  • Options
    Dooku is a good one but will be replaceable as you get better characters , his main problem is....easy to kill!
  • Options
    ewok wrote: »
    cassani wrote: »

I'd replace talia, she's awful. Seriously one of the worst characters, terrible dps, her special is mediocre, and her healing on defense is terrible. If your opponent knows how to play against Talia she basically is useless.

I disagree, I love Talia, her heal gives a timer buff and it helps a lot on a dps team for attack. As a non-Jedi healer, also useful not to get stunned or whats not from the jedi lovers out there.

ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ ︵ DOE