Resistance rework.

Prev1
When we got the CLS event all his buddies in the event except R2 D2 got a rework. I was thinking about a rework on resistance although I can't see zeta finn getting much better but we can hope. Looking forward to new characters with the movie.

Replies

• Options
    I hope not. Reworks sometimes come with stealth nerfs.
  • Options
    The ANH toons needed reworks. While Scavenger Rey might need one, Finn, BB-8, and the Vet Smugglers do not.
  • Options
    The vet smugglers aren’t even resistance lol
  • Options
    skywhopper wrote: »
    While Scavenger Rey might need one, Finn, BB-8, and the Vet Smugglers do not.
    Why does she need one?
  • Options
    Finn, Poe , BB8 , rt and rp are totally fine. But if vets get the res tag I hope light saber rey works more with them than the other resistance toons.
  • Options
    Other factions are in a much more dire need of rework... With the introduction of DS TB, I would say bounty hunters probably need it the most.
  • Options
    No doubt others need it more but they did it with the rebels so maybe with resistance too.
  • Options
    I'd be careful what you wish for :#
  • Options
    I think best way for this is that - vets get res tag and ls rey works well with them and then all new res have synergies that go with those three.
  • Options
    Resistance is good where they are at. They fixed the expose issue months ago. Jedi Rey will definitely mix up the resistance meta.
  • Anavel_Gato
    371 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I think reworks to scav rey, RT/RP, maybe poe coming with new rey. zFinn and vets and bb8 are perfect.
  • FeegiePanda
    415 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Why rework resistance? they're already awesome.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Vet Chewie is the one to get reworked.. Hes has to be resistance in the new movie and should have synergy with new Rey
  • Options
    Only thing they need is Rey and Poe's leader. Literally nothing else
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    Options
    I agree with a lot of others that I don't want to see a resistance rework. I think they are one of the best examples of a faction done correctly. Plenty of synergy. A cost to achieve that synergy (a zeta). Finally, they aren't OP across the board.
  • Options
    This is nonsense. They're great in every aspect of the game.
  • Options
    Have you used BB8 with Resistance? Because... in my mind... BB8 WAS the rework.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options

+1000. No need for old resistance to be upgraded. But new synergy with starkiller rey, vets and the rest ofof the group will be needed. I can't imagine it to be better than zfinn-poe-rt trio but i'm ready to be shocked. I'm a big resistance fan!
  • Vinny_Vader_Vedi
    4626 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options

Yes. I have been using BB8 in ls Tb and get his special off like each wave at least once. It’s awesome.
  • Peer
    299 posts Member
    Options
    Resistance dont need a rework. They can solo P2 HAAT and are one of the most powerful squads in the game.
  • Options
    Nedus wrote: »

+1000. No need for old resistance to be upgraded. But new synergy with starkiller rey, vets and the rest ofof the group will be needed. I can't imagine it to be better than zfinn-poe-rt trio but i'm ready to be shocked. I'm a big resistance fan!

Yes, definitely would like to see new toons added to the resistance arsenal - outside of RT they need to be able to remove buffs better.

Yes. I have been using BB8 in la Tb and get his special off like each wave at least once. It’s awesome.

He tears through them.... resistance pilot is so lonely now.

To the OP - Poe is sitting on a level 7 lead - so we might be able to expect a Zeta on him, maybe it'll change the whole idea of resistance, a new Lead by him plus New Rey - who knows.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    I swear to god if there's a resistance rework before the literally unusable Separatists I'm gonna be really mad
  • Options
    I thought this post was gonna be a request for reworks and I thought OP was crazy.
  • Options
    leef wrote: »
    Why rework resistance? they're already awesome.
    JMATTYFLY wrote: »
    This is nonsense. They're great in every aspect of the game.

Agreed

https://swgoh.gg/u/totenteufel/
    “When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” George R R Martin
  • Dok
    140 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, the Res Expose Train *choo choo* is in good working order. They really only have one track to roll on, but it's a very good track that gets you to your destination reliably. No need to possibly derail it with a rework. All aboard the Expose Train!
  • Options
    Give clones a rework first, or separatists, or bounty hunters.
  • Options
    Dok wrote: »
    Yeah, the Res Expose Train *choo choo* is in good working order. They really only have one track to roll on, but it's a very good track that gets you to your illuminated destination reliably. No need to possibly derail it with a rework. All aboard the Expose Train!
    Fixed it!
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    Thing is, there's a good chance that Starkiller Rey has a new super Leader ability like CLS did, and then do you think the rest of Resistence will really be that good?

Finns zeta is what makes them amazing in PVE, but I could see new Rey making them good in arena, but without reworks, I don't think Resistence would be any good in arena.

Their only trick is the expose train. It's not like the Rebels where they're all so OP on offense you can just plug any in.

So I could definitely see some minor reworks to make them more accommodating to a new Rey leadership in arena.

Or maybe Rey will be similar to Thrawn and GK where you just plug them in with the current meta and she's amazing. No way to know before they release her kit.
  • Options
    Has anyone considered if they decide to blow everyone's mind and not give rey a resistance tag?