Full Team of One character - Who would win?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Fost would be fun. Wonder how many would attack on a counter.
  • Options
    I think 5 5s could take 5 hans
  • scuba
    14071 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Almond1617 wrote: »
    scuba wrote: »
    5 nightsister zombies of course. If you mod them for damage they may actually win

They would need lots of damage mods

But with their unique, not one would permanently die until the other 4 died, but they would then instantly revive. You literally couldn't lose, because none would die unless you managed to AoE kill all five at once. Which actually isn't unlikely, but if one survives, they all survive.

Well I assume we are talking 5 minute arena battles here where a draw is a loss.
  • Options
    Zeta Veers would be tough? All those AOE’s with assists and speed ups. They get one kill and become nukes with offence up
  • Options
    Looking through the roster, there are a lot that would be fascinating to watch. Two that I would like to see just for the fun of it:
    1. Teebos
    2. Pathfinders

Also, I have yet to face a fully operational double zeta KRU, but I suspect 5 of them would be terrifying to face. Taunting, countering, stunning and health stealing for everyone!
  • hhooo
    656 posts Member
    Options
    The meta would include defensive teams;

Zarriss
    NS zombie
    Daka
    Thrawn

And offensive teams:

Luke
    Tarkin
    Nihilus

Others would be viable, but this would be the basic makeup of the meta I think.
  • Options
    5 zeta savage would be really hard to kill.
  • Options
    5 zeta savage would be really hard to kill.

I can't see a scenario where this team would lose. 5 Zhan would definitely start off with all 5 savage being stunned but as each took their turn they would cleanse the others in a chain, after which at most one would be stunned at a time. Zhan, while powerful, would never be able to kill savage in two hits and each attack would give any given savage 30% - 60% tm, any crit would cleanse any stun that happens to be up. The savages would quickly all gain lots of hots, while all Hans would have offense down and the savages would whittle away the Hans while the savages safely stayed at full health with defense up.

The only team That would have a shot would be 5 DN. If they could stay alive for 3 or 4 turns. It would still be tough, because all five savages would get to go after the first three DN went cause they would of course use drain force. And that cycle would continue and if all the savages attack the same DN it would quickly become lopsided.

5 Thrawn would be the same result. Thrawns fracture only works well because everyone else does damage and debuffs to the fractured character. The second the fracturing thrawn goes again the savage is gonna have speed up and 30% tm, and the ability blocks will never lead to stun cause another savage will take it, or the original savage will cleanse on a crit. So after the initial volley of fractures, the savages will quickly overwhelm the squishy thrawns, even with their occasional prot recovery.

Now lots of teams could stalemate this team, but none could pull out the W. So whomever got number 1 first could just keep it infinitely by putting this team up.
  • Options
    All Biggs could be annoying (not as bad as Han or CLS imo), or definitely all r2’s.

You could potentially have a constNt foresight with all R2’s and stuns galore.
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Wampa is a pretty obvious 1 now but as far as dark horses go.
    I think I would go with 5 Tarkin. All of the AOE TMR would never let the other team go. Another dark horse could be Anakin. If you can't daze them all you are in for some hurt.