Add Shaak Ti Along With Other Jedi!

Right now, Jedi are a pretty weak faction (Other than CLS). There are so many important Clone Wars Jedi just ignored. There are so many great opportunities for new characters! For example, Shaak Ti, she was an important Jedi from the Clone Wars ignored. She could make a synergy with Clones and Jedi that no one has ever done. Many people also make balanced move sets for these unreleased characters. There are countless numbers of characters that can be added and they're not all limited to the Jedi faction. Please take this to account.
-TheCatSide

Replies

• Options
    +1 for Shaak Ti
  • Options
    Agree. We need more Jedi, less Rebels
  • Options
    +1 for Shaak Ti

We need her she is a good jedi!
  • Options
    ElleMadara wrote: »
    Agree. We need more Jedi, less Rebels

Yes! There are too many rebels, we need Jedi!
  • Options
    TheCatSide wrote: »
    Right now, Jedi are a pretty weak faction (Other than CLS). There are so many important Clone Wars Jedi just ignored. There are so many great opportunities for new characters! For example, Shaak Ti, she was an important Jedi from the Clone Wars ignored. She could make a synergy with Clones and Jedi that no one has ever done. Many people also make balanced move sets for these unreleased characters. There are countless numbers of characters that can be added and they're not all limited to the Jedi faction. Please take this to account.
    -TheCatSide

CLS actually doesn't have a Jedi tag.
  • Options
    -TheCatSide

CLS actually doesn't have a Jedi tag.

I didn’t know that, thanks for letting me know.
  • Options
    Right now, i think there are 3 jedi with clone synergy: anakin, GK and plo koon. More clones and jedi would be nice. Kick these danged rebels out of the meta!
  • TheCatSide
    17 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Jedi_Bane wrote: »
    Right now, i think there are 3 jedi with clone synergy: anakin, GK and plo koon. More clones and jedi would be nice. Kick these danged rebels out of the meta!

Yes I totally agree, and the Jedi/Clone synergy is falling off the meta because of rebels, Shaak Ti would help so much.
  • Options
    Shaak ti with commander wolf from clones

Yes I totally agree, and the Jedi/Clone synergy is falling off the meta because of rebels, Shaak Ti would help so much.

• Options
    murphsith wrote: »
    Shaak ti with commander wolf from clones

Yeah they could have great synergy together and come in a pack.
  • Options
    We need more jedi and clones, and we need the galactic republic tag to benefit more toons than just r2.
    Possible jedi-shaak ti, kid ai mundi, and a jedi temple guard( on top of the much needed mace windu rework, and plo koon rework)
    Possible clones- gregor, heevy, appo, wolfe, and maybe a clonetrooper commando
    Sorry for any misspelled names but I really feel like on top of jedi the clones simply need more variety.
  • Options
    Talilover wrote: »
    We need more jedi and clones, and we need the galactic republic tag to benefit more toons than just r2.
    Possible jedi-shaak ti, kid ai mundi, and a jedi temple guard( on top of the much needed mace windu rework, and plo koon rework)
    Sorry for any misspelled names but I really feel like on top of jedi the clones simply need more variety.

I agree with you! More clones and jedi would be wonderful.
  • Options

You forgot the much needed rework of Kit Fisto too!!!
  • Options

Kit Fisto needs a buff he is pretty weak as of now.
  • Options
    Would love to see Saesee Tinn get added to the game in the armor he wears in my avatar. General of the Clone army with the spacial shock trooper clones would be awesome -

... - shock trooper hardware... characters... In... SPACE!!!
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Options

It is true that kit fisto needs a buff, heck half of the game roster does at this point, i just feel that mace windu especially deserves one as his current kit is a absolute insult to his character seeing as how strong he he is in Cannon...much like grievous
  • Options

It is true that kit fisto needs a buff, heck half of the game roster does at this point, i just feel that mace windu especially deserves one as his current kit is a absolute insult to his character seeing as how strong he he is in Cannon...much like grievous

I agree with you! Mace Windu and Grievous need reworks.
  • Options
    I love people proposing characters and fresh ideas for the game, but sadly you need to understand that quite every character they will add will be tied to marketing purposes and hence locked behind a paywall. They will also add characters purely for the sake of pay to play (new useless imperials and others).
  • Options
    Drazhar wrote: »
    I love people proposing characters and fresh ideas for the game, but sadly you need to understand that quite every character they will add will be tied to marketing purposes and hence locked behind a paywall. They will also add characters purely for the sake of pay to play (new useless imperials and others).

Well after The Last Jedi and they're done adding characters from there, I think they would get an immense profit from adding Jedi and Clones that they missed.
  • Options
    I’m posting on this so you guys keep in mind, Shaak Ti lives matter. Just saying you can make Shaak Ti look like waht she did when she was fighting starkiller for DIVERSITY. :3