Which chars are the best attackers

Hi

Which characters do you think are the best attackers?

Replies

• Options
    IG-88, hands down.
    Whether he crits or doesn't, it still feels like he is blowing your face off.
    BUT... he dies in 2/3 hits and moves a little slowly. Hahaha
  • Options
    Ok. I am leveling up my IG-88 :smile:
  • Options
    My favourite nuker is IG-86. Also I like Talia (Lvl 6 gear) as she hits hard, gains hp and also has a strong DoT attack and can also heal
  • Options
    Now that's hard. IG-86 or IG-88. I already leveled my 88, so will try 86 later.
  • Davo
    121 posts Member
    Options
    I think ventress is my favorite attacker. her main attack hits hard with chance to stun and her aoe, when timed well, is very nice. I just wish her dispel was more useful, it seems to fail a lot
  • Options
    davida8546 wrote: »
    Now that's hard. IG-86 or IG-88. I already leveled my 88, so will try 86 later.

Take IG-86, IG-88 suck this days compare to his glory of obsenely high damage overkill aoe special.
  • Options
    I really like my Ayala since she has strong attacks, calls for partner on basic attack, and has a sweet counterattack at tier 4.

She is just really good.
  • Options
    IG-88 used to insta-win Arena fights even in top10 hahaha (before global release).
    Arena gameplay was: Darth Sidious AoE > IG-88 AoE > 4-5 units dead > win
  • Options
    My Darth maul wipes out half the teams health in one blow. On top of that I got count dooku in Ur face everytime u puff Ur chest. Great combo for characters. They both use evasion as well
  • Options
    I have Darth Maul but I don't think he is very strong, and it is very hard to raise his tier.
  • Options
    Use him as leader and upgrade his leader skill and use dooku evasion helps a lot and those two together already 20% evasion. Maul also hits very high criticals granted his defense is **** but he's a valuable asset
  • Options
    davida8546 wrote: »
    I have Darth Maul but I don't think he is very strong, and it is very hard to raise his tier.

U want strong. Use resistance trooper. U will thank me later
  • Options
    hi, in my opinion asoka tano is by far the best attacker

her 2nd hits for around 2700 if she crits
    im top 10 arena and she is destroying everyone no doubt :)
  • Options
    SeroZero wrote: »
    IG-88, hands down.
    Whether he crits or doesn't, it still feels like he is blowing your face off.
    BUT... he dies in 2/3 hits and moves a little slowly. Hahaha

Some things never change.
    "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall" - Confucius. My SWGOH.GG Profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/bahumat22/
  • Options
    Han Solo is still amazing.
  • Options
    @Bahumat why necro a thread that has been dead for over 3 years? Jeez.
  • Options
    Lol. 2015 Necro. Awesome.

Just for kicks:

I think Ordo is going to be an up and coming gem.
  • Options
    Oh wow, so IG-86 was actually a serious answer, even if that was 3 years ago.

I didn't notice the necro at first so I thought the early posts were leg-pulling! :D