Next characters for SWGOH

Prev13
Iamtheskye
12 posts Member
edited December 2017
The team at EA has done a good job at making this game. They have their developers who can help bring balance to the Force. I figure a way to help them is for us to vote on which toons we'd like to see come next.

Vote for which group you'd like. I am up for all of these toons being made over the next year. I enjoy the game and feel there is so much more we haven't even touched yet.

Next characters for SWGOH 182 votes

Gray Jedi - Jolee Bindo, Boss Mystics, Jensaarai
2%
harunalpKGBKiatPAndenzcchersh 4 votes
Ancient Sith - Exar Kun, Revan, Darth Bane
46%
Syth_HunterJediMasterGibsPurfektshunFatzkePiffGuruNadebotfmTJ0630402SpadeFreemanLennyKravistNerfherder31Darth_cowboyWallynator94Kal_Ebturgeon2000ElleMadaraLunizFlamethrowCesare_Swiftphatphil3Javik 84 votes
Bounty Hunters - Bossk, Embo, 4-Lom
34%
DarthPariah_AnchoriteHammerHeadTyloRenJarrett_BeckCaptainRexMinowaraMngavis_PR12NikeNoodleKynohhoooMuaddibSTRIKEBOMBPuddis95NedusMariotaJediMasterPremierVenothjhbuchholzDatBoiBOT 63 votes
Jedi Masters - Ki-Adi-Mundi, Yaddle, N'Kata Del Gormo
8%
Zombie961ZhilAxfowTotenTeufelNewmanCognoscoFives5555ForceDrainponce104Ryan495678Wkj312Trebor_ColeTheGreatAzraeltakowalkerTheCatSideCranachCt214476 16 votes
Repeat Characters - Young Solo, Hermit Luke, Pilot Luke
2%
LevlEdwinovRojasCaptainsolo90thraken11 5 votes
Empire Pilots - Soontir Fel, Mauler Mitchel, Carnor Jax
5%
ZtyleHovahdogufu21MrFear220snarzenalNaamanIamtheskyeRiffinatorOmega_S021Imperial_CdrShepard7 10 votes

Replies

• Iamtheskye
    12 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I like the idea of the empire pilots... There are cool ships we could get with them like the royal guard Tie Interceptor, Tie Fighter and more.
    Post edited by Iamtheskye on
  • Options
    I have no idea who 90% of those toons are
  • Options
    We won't see characters that are not from the old movies or the upcoming ones until the current greed frenzy ends. I love to see you guys trying to move them, but sadly right now every new character will be a money-grabbing tool.
  • Options
    Why is this in Territory Battles: Rebel Assault subform? (shrugs, votes for BH)
  • Options
    Bossk is a must. I'd love to see 4-Lom and Embo as well. They'd all give the much needed help to revive the Bounty Hunter faction.
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Options
    Muaddib wrote: »

Tag a mod, they'll move it to the correct sub-forum.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    It doesn't matter they are going to platoons anyway :p
    taking TB out of the equation, I hope for some Imperial Pilots and their ships
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • TyloRen
    381 posts Moderator
    Options
    Muaddib wrote: »

Moved!

Voted Bounty Hunters cause they need some help. Bossk would be a great tank, also would like Embo
  • Options
    Hux
  • Options
    Bounty Hunters - with DS TB is also quite likely to actually happen. Embo is already in game. I'm 7* Dengar and Zam now to have the two I don't have yet - in preparation for a likely pass.
    Also - should like Hondo. Must have space pirates. Very critical.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    Most of them are too obscure. I think we'll get soon more characters from the new movie, but I want some from the prequel trilogy like Padme, Jango Fett and Jar Jar (really).
  • Options
    Revan and Jango.

All rest come in distant second or third, depending how you wanna view my Revan and Jango tie.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Options
    I'd like to see some REALLY ancient Sith, like Kresh, Marka Ragnos, etc.

Also, gotta find it funny how few people want Grey Jedi. Currently 0 votes.
  • Options
    We need bounty hunters for TB. I dont care about any of the other options.
  • Options
    I like the idea of more Empire pilots, but I think the ones you listed are considered part of the "Expanded Universe" by Disney and are therefor non-canonical. I'm surprised they didn't do a tie-in with Battlefront II and add Iden Versio and a TIE Interceptor. I think that would be a cool addition to the game.

I also dig the idea of making Bounty Hunters a viable faction with Jango Fett, Bossk, Zuckuss, 4-LOM, Embo, etc.
  • Pariah_Anchorite
    836 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Hard to decide b/w sith and BH for this poll. Picked BH as they need help in game now!

Surprised that there is no discussion on PRAETORIAN GUARD!!!
    (I’ll assume Snoke is coming when we learn more about him, maybe PG will come with him like special forces TIE pilot did with KRUM)
  • Options
    I want to see entire factions added more than individual toons.
    Inferno Squad
    Bad Batch (Clones) 99 would be all support like Hermit Yoda
    Knights of Ren
    Praetorian Guard
    Sith Empire (Old Republic incl Revan, Bane, Kreia, etc)
    Bounty Hunters with Jabba the Hutt
  • Tothebar
    120 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Sith and bounty hunters. Bossk and Jango. Revan and Scion, etc
  • Options
    ...I'd also really like to see General Hux as a fleet admiral for The Finalizer, Admiral Raddus as a fleet admiral for The Profundity, and General Leia as a fleet admiral for the Resistance battleship in the previews for Last Jedi.

Fleet battles need a complete rework to be more entertaining. Right now, it just feels like something to do out of obligation to get Zeta mats.
  • Options
    Moroveus wrote: »
    ...I'd also really like to see General Hux as a fleet admiral for The Finalizer, Admiral Raddus as a fleet admiral for The Profundity, and General Leia as a fleet admiral for the Resistance battleship in the previews for Last Jedi.

Fleet battles need a complete rework to be more entertaining. Right now, it just feels like something to do out of obligation to get Zeta mats.

+1
  • Options
    Saraleb wrote: »
    I have no idea who 90% of those toons are

This is the reason why they will never be released. And they need to figure out how to lock them behind a paywall without an upcoming movie or something similar. Too hard, it will be better to do useless chars and make them fundamental for some new event.
  • Options
    I want more First Order. Snoke, Hux, Praetorian guard, more FO troopers, etc.. I guess more resistance too.. With TLJ coming who gives an F about any other toons at the moment?
  • Options
    Bounty Hunters, definitely.

Non-aligned characters in Star Wars have always been my favourites.
  • Options
    If I can’t have something really cool like Marka Ragnos I suppose Exar Kun would do.
  • Options
    I'm recently watching The Clone Wars series. The Force Wielders would be pretty cool to add to the game.
  • Options
    imnojedi wrote: »
    If I can’t have something really cool like Marka Ragnos I suppose Exar Kun would do.

After seeing CubsfanHan interview NotaJedi on Youtube, I don't think this will ever happen.
  • Options
    I vote for no more new toons for at least six months.
  • Options
    SamuraiUX wrote: »

+infinity
  • Options

But that's boring
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    Riffinator wrote: »

But that's boring

What if they spent that time fixing the approximately six million bugs in game?
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).