Complain about vet han shard drop rate in the cantina

Hi, im here to report my complain about the drop rate of han in the cantina 8-G, doing 3x refreshed per day I'm receiving 3-10 shards per day, sometimes when i refresh i don't even receive a shard, if this was in lower tier ok since it's cheap, but it's 16 energy per try, one refresh only give me 9 chances of drop, when i farmed Chewbacca it was a bit higher as well as the sith assassin and death trooper
"I don't search for bugs, they find me and beat me endlessly" - JarDorK
My views are my own... except when they are wrong... then it's jar jar's fault

Pure F2P at heart

Replies

• Options
    3 refreshes a day and I'm getting 10-12 a day. you're just in a slump, just hope you get out of the slump before the event ends
  • Options
    I want to voice my appreciation for your correct sub-forum placement, your polite demeanor, and acknowledgement that it is WAI, despite the frustrations. That being said, not sure if much can be done about it with the event currently going on and players having already purchased packs in the store.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Options
    im not frustrated, just sad, and i already not going to get rey until the next release, if the devs really wanted to give us a good heroes journey, this one is only one in name, don't feel unique like luke does, he had an option of doing pre-events to get gear this one doesn't, his necessary was hard but manageable, when we had double drops... it felt like normal, almost no drops at all, the drop rate lower then their shards are only the omegas in the cantina

Pure F2P at heart
  • Options
    Fauztin wrote: »
    I want to voice my appreciation for your correct sub-forum placement, your polite demeanor, and acknowledgement that it is WAI, despite the frustrations. That being said, not sure if much can be done about it with the event currently going on and players having already purchased packs in the store.

one advice some devs are doing from games i like, developers updates more frequent like the state of the galaxy (at least one short text after 3 months), sometimes we are blind to what's coming, that pressure makes a lot of people leave, i know that because i already felt pressured to leave a couple times, it isn't fun panic farm, and if we are going to have the same wait as Luke... better i wait another year when solo: a star wars story releases, i wouldn't get this sad if it was only one character or the drop rates was higher so even if you was f2p you could get it id you predicted and kept a steady farm, it feels unrewarding, characters like legendary characters like BB.-8 had their rewards placed right, whales and dolphins would still pay for the characters to get it faster and the f2p if he invested on the characters would feel rewarded for investing on that specific team

Pure F2P at heart
  • Options
    JarDorK wrote: »
    im not frustrated, just sad, and i already not going to get rey until the next release, if the devs really wanted to give us a good heroes journey, this one is only one in name, don't feel unique like luke does, he had an option of doing pre-events to get gear this one doesn't, his necessary was hard but manageable, when we had double drops... it felt like normal, almost no drops at all, the drop rate lower then their shards are only the omegas in the cantina

awww, ur sad.

I'm sad that ur sad.

truly. I hope you get what u want in the game and in life. God bless you, son.
  • AleSahnDroh_1979
    950 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Please remember that the whole operation "Veterans-Rey Jedi training" is just a way to get our money (if we accept....).
    So I'm not surprised by terrible drop rates.
    During the double drop period, even if I did 2-3 refresh per day, I was able only to get them from 3 to 4 stars! Ridiculous...
  • Options
    awww, ur sad.

I'm sad that ur sad.

truly. I hope you get what u want in the game and in life. God bless you, son.

no need for the sarcasm, im only to report my complain

Pure F2P at heart