It is time for the sim tickets to end.

Nauros
5429 posts Member
Seriously, just let us sim without a limit. Having to autoplay everything once you run out is needlessly time-consuming and having to spend premium currency just to make the game not suck makes no sense. I am surprised that this wasn't a part of the last time-saving changes.

Replies

• Options
    Lol resource management
  • Options
    I would say get rid of training droids what's even the point of them.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    xGriiMErZ wrote: »
    I have 3k, whats the issue?

You must be buying a lot of refreshes... I am barely holding any with the cheap refreshes and complete dailies.
  • Options
    ProximaB1_ wrote: »

Nah, lets get rid of Credits and make everything free!

I just meant I you get so many it seems like a waste to even have them. I haven't worried about them for two years. Not complaining I don't have enough.
  • Options
    Tickets and training droid should go
  • Options
    I have 46000 1* and 86000 2*
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, the training droids are a pretty much useless feature too.
  • Options
    i have over 5k of the sim tickets :neutral:
  • Options
    Nauros wrote: »

You must be buying a lot of refreshes... I am barely holding any with the cheap refreshes and complete dailies.
    I buy one Cantina refresh a day and have something like 650 right now.

There was a point where I farmed Old Ben and then someone else (can’t remember who) back to back from 8 energy nodes and went from 700 to 500 by the time I was done with both. But it’s been growing back ever since.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    I have over 6k sim tickets and have never bought any with crystals. What’s your problem?

Dunno, just ran out one day. I guess I was farming some low-energy nodes for some event, you burn through a lot that way. I was so surprised that at first I didn't realize what is going on and thought that my game is broken. Have been struggling to replenish my stock ever since.
  • Options
    I have over 6k sim tickets and have never bought any with crystals. What’s your problem?

Dunno, just ran out one day. I guess I was farming some low-energy nodes for some event, you burn through a lot that way. I was so surprised that at first I didn't realize what is going on and thought that my game is broken. Have been struggling to replenish my stock ever since.

I ran out during the Phoenix farm for thrawn. But back to a couple thousand.
  • Options
    I ran out in the beginning but not having issues at the moment. I understand the frustration though.
    “Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”
  • Options
    How did you run out of sim tickets? I have 10,000
  • Options

I had a big issue too a couple of months ago. Dropped from 3k to zero, simply because I didn't do any hard missions. Since I started farming Shore, Baze and some ships I got up to 2k+ again and I usually buy only the 3 cheap energy refreshes daily. I couldn't believe it, but farming gear at the lowest possible tiers was the thing.
  • Options
    Fatzke wrote: »

I had a big issue too a couple of months ago. Dropped from 3k to zero, simply because I didn't do any hard missions. Since I started farming Shore, Baze and some ships I got up to 2k+ again and I usually buy only the 3 cheap energy refreshes daily. I couldn't believe it, but farming gear at the lowest possible tiers was the thing.

You need a helluv lot of mk5 Weapon Mods, and each mk5 Weapon Mod needs a helluva lot of mk1 Armor Mods, mk2 Syringes, and even mk2 goggles (which, in turn, need more mk1 Armor Mods). Although I think gear in the Guild Store has really helped with that, now you can get 5 mk5 Weapon Mods for only 100 tokens.

200 for 5 mk3 Thermal Detonators is also a huge boon.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    I agree. SIM tickets should die. That said, I'm not struggling for them. I think I have 2,500 and continuing to grow. But then, I buy three regular refreshes a day, and six cantina refreshes a week.
  • Options

Gonna take a guess that you're mid-level somewhere. As many as you end up getting for all the other stuff you do, eventually they become an excess thing. (It'd be nice to be able to sell them, along with all that excess gear we have too)

At one point I was running out of them a lot too, but that was only for about a month. Once I hit level 85 and started getting more energy and doing more missions, I built them up to the thousands and never dropped back down.
  • Options
    Whatelse73 wrote: »

Gonna take a guess that you're mid-level somewhere. As many as you end up getting for all the other stuff you do, eventually they become an excess thing. (It'd be nice to be able to sell them, along with all that excess gear we have too)

At one point I was running out of them a lot too, but that was only for about a month. Once I hit level 85 and started getting more energy and doing more missions, I built them up to the thousands and never dropped back down.

Your guess is wrong, I have been playing nearly from the start. Had no problem for the most part, that's why I was confused at first. Probably Phoenix for Thrawn or FO for the ball ate them all.
  • Options
    I have 3,659.
  • Options
    The time for sim tickets to end came a long time ago.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    If you run out of sim tickets it just means you are a newer player. It'll stock pile eventually. Good luck, and they will never get rid of them.
  • Options
    snowhut wrote: »
    The time for sim tickets to end came a long time ago.

That I definitely agree with.
  • Options
    ProximaB1_ wrote: »

Nah, lets get rid of Credits and make everything free!

They probably could get rid of credits and it wouldn't change a whole lot, really. So all the useless characters you can't gear or level up the abilities for would be level 85 with maxed out garbage mods... Meh, how's that make them better than they are now for most game modes?
  • TVF
    36609 posts Member
    Options
    Winstar wrote: »
    If you run out of sim tickets it just means you are a newer player. It'll stock pile eventually. Good luck, and they will never get rid of them.

I was sitting on a bunch until I started farming 8-energy cantina nodes, which depleted my stockpile quite a bit...and then I started farming the vets and I've got a ton again. If you're running low, farm those high energy nodes.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    I wouldn’t mind if they got rid of Sim tickets by letting us sell them for credits, I’ve got like 14k of them.